Unexpected

Welcome back to the chapter 53 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Neji's right. Naruto was trouble." Tenten agreed Lee was quiet and looked a bit sad.

Kurenai, Yugao and Hana frowned as Anko's eyes narrowed to what Neji and Tenten said.

"Neji went through all that. That's why he is a prodigy and the rookie of the year" Tenten spoke again.

Hinata looked sad, Kurenai flinched, Yugao's eyes narrowed and Anko clenched her fist.

"A person whose like that is spoiled and takes life as it goes could never be like that" Tenten remarked.

Kurenai's eyes went right open as she was about to turn around and retaliate and reprimand the little girl. Anko was about to do the same when someone spoke.

"Shut up" Tenten turned around to Lee who was clenching his crutches "Lee"

"SHUT UP TENTEN!" Tenten's eyes went wide as everyone became surprised.

"You...don't know anything about him so shut up" Lee gritted his teeth as he was angry.

His teammate in front of him was insulting his friend for no reason. Lee in anger recollected to how he met Naruto.

"So you want to be strong even though you don't have chakra" spoke a young Naruto. As he looked at a little boy who just finished kicking a stump

"Hai! I want to be the best Taijustu user. Even though I don't have chakra" a young Lee responded Naruto who smirked "is that so. A weakling like you"

"How dare you I'm not weak." Lee screamed as he clenched his fist

"Well then how about you show me then" Naruto smirked making Lee charge at him.

"I will show you!"

"Lee..." Gai looked at his student who had his head down. "You just don't understand...."

Tenten just had her eyes wide. Everyone just looked at him in sympathy.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"That's why fate will allow me be the winner as I deserve it so" said Neji with conviction

"You seriously believe that just by everything you went through that you can win." Muttered Naruto

"That's right!" Naruto sighed at Neji and then looked at him now being serious.

"Then it's time we end this don't you think" said Naruto in a cold voice shocking Neji a bit

Neji quickly regained his bearings and took a stance "Yes lets end this" Neji turned his Byakugan back on and got in a stance. "Because you are within my field of divination Hakke: Rokujuuyonsho (Eight Triagrams: Sixty Four Palms)!" the Hyuuga shouted before he rushed forward at speeds far higher than before.

"Hakke: two palms!"

Neji struck at Naruto with two palms, his hands a blur. Naruto dodged them at the last second with ease shocking him.

"Four Palms!"

Neji launched out with four attacks, but Naruto continued weaving around the attacks.