Date

Welcome back to the chapter 35 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment - Hallway

Naruto fumbled with his button up shirt while he looked at the mirror, it was red with a black suit.

He checked himself again his hair was groomed as the spikiness was now controlled although it stuck out a bit he still looked like a rich noble though.

His fancy pair of black pants were just fine, he worked out the creases one more time and slipped on his shoes

"Kisara! Are you ready yet" Naruto was finished 10 minutes ago and he needed his wife to finish now or they will be late. It was 8.30 and they needed to be there at 9

He suddenly heard someone walk down the stairs making him look up.

His eyes went wide in amazement his wife looked amazing.

Kisara wore a dark red dress that had open slits on either side, allowing her to show off her chocolate legs when she walked. Her lipstick was applied and her nails were finely coated in her with a red colour. Her shoes were just fancier versions of ninja sandals, fitted more for comfort and style.

Her long hair went past her butt as it shined beautifully and her eyes had a bit of purple eye liner which made her look perfect.

Naruto was amazed as he simply said "beautiful" making Kisara blush slightly.

She also checked Naruto over and was impressed "you look yourself handsome Naruto-Kun" the Uzumaki just chuckled and scratched the back of his head "thanks...you ready" Naruto held out his arms to her making Kisara giggle "yes lets" the two then went out for a date.

Konoha richer parts of the district

The husband and wife stumbled upon a very expensive restaurant as there were people lining up to get in.

It was a three store building with a massive leaf as an insignia. The leaf was in an emerald colour which shined in the night.

Kisara looked on in amazement and looked at Naruto with disbelief who smiled at her.

"Come on" Naruto was about to go when Kisara stopped him "wait Naruto you do know where we are right"

He nodded smiling even more "Yes Kisara-chan I know" he then looked at the emerald leaf in deep thought and then turned towards Kisara "wait right here okay...don't go anywhere"

Naruto then ran in the alleyway of the 5 star restaurant leaving Kisara pondering.

5 minutes later which tested Kisara's patience and the line was getting bigger from what Kisara can see Naruto came back huffing.

"Okay come with me" Kisara saw that he had a small bruise in his face but ignored it because Naruto quickly took her to the alleyways.

While they were in it Naruto quickly knocked the back door of the restaurant.

Couple of seconds later the door was roughly opened and a huge woman wearing chef's clothes came so fast and hit Naruto with a frying pan shocking Kisara.

"YOU PUNK!" the huge woman then started to grab and shake the dazed Naruto "You dare come here now of all times asking favours I kill you" the woman then looked at Kisara who looked back.