Moving On

Welcome back to the chapter 79 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment complex

Naruto walked up to his apartment to see Ryoma standing there.

"Hey, Naruto I need to speak with you about something" Naruto sighed "about the damage Ryoma. I'm sorry about that"

Ryoma sighed remembering when Naruto and Kira's apartment was trashed. He knew that they had problems but felt that Naruto was old enough to handle it.

"It's not about that." he then smiled "mind that I come in" Naruto raised his eyebrow and opened his door and went inside with his landlord.

The two individuals now were at the living room. Ryoma looked at Naruto with a serious expression in which Naruto noticed.

"Naruto...I don't know how to say this" Ryoma chuckled as he scratched his head "you and I are friends but I can't live as your landlord forever I...

Naruto suddenly smiled as he nodded "you are leaving right" Ryoma's eyes went wide under his sunglasses as he took them off.

"Yes Naruto I am" Ryoma smiled showing his brown eyes.

"What are you going to do" the Uzumaki enquired making the man nod.

"I became your landlord so that you can adjust. Now that you are, I'm going set out on my own" he then pulled out a card in which he gave to Naruto

Looking at it Naruto saw it was a business trade card. Getting confused he looked at his friend who smiled.

"Naruto that's a business card, I plan to make a business" Naruto's eyes went wide "really what?"

Ryoma smile went wider "A club" Naruto sweat dropped "a club" making the man nod "I always wanted one"

"Where is it going to be?" The blond asked

"It's going to be in water country" Naruto's eyes went wide "you know that place is in civil war right"

Ryoma sighed "haven't you heard" Naruto just blinked making the man sigh "the civil war is over and people are looking to rebuild" Naruto's eyes went wide. The bloodline civil war was over.

"It's a great opportunity that I cannot waste" Naruto sighed "alright when you are going to leave"

Ryoma looked sad now "Right now" Naruto's eyes went wide as he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Now! You are leaving now" Ryoma nodded "I should have left a while ago but I waited for you. I can't waste any more time Naruto" the Uzumaki became sad now.

"What about this place. Who's going to be the landlord" Ryoma smiled "I got that covered. A friend of mine will look after you and this place" Naruto just nodded

Suddenly Naruto felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw Ryoma who smiled. "Naruto...remember when we met" Naruto nodded remembering that all too well.

"You changed my life...don't you think it's time you change yours as well" Naruto's eyes went wide.

"I won't be gone for good. You can always find me" Naruto still pondered as he blankly nodded "I know Ryoma, thank you for everything" the man smiled "Naruto you are like family to me if you need anything, anything at all you know where you to find me"