Husband

Welcome back to the chapter 3 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's POV

The woman came and won the last two times as the first time she started licking me all over I was stupid then because I watched perversely as she moaned my name.

Who could blame me a vixen like her saying my name over and over again while licking my face, hands and fucking hell even my feet! Giving me looks that promised bliss.

So I did what an ordinary man would do I busted there and then not noticing the scary smirk the woman had so when I woke up my sheets and pants was wet.

I felt utterly embarrassed as I never felt like this before...yes I watched porn like any teenager but she beat any porn stars hands down.

So I promised to myself that I will never be this weak again. So the next time we met in in my dreams I will be a hell of lot stronger and things will be different.

But one mistake I always did was that I kept fucking looking at her. Even though I was stronger as she even complimented me for that she did something surprising for our second meeting.

Heck what she did could have made Freddy Kreuger run in terror

She grew tails NINE TAILS in fact as whisker marks like mine came from her light chocolate cheeks.

I was flabbergasted as I was astounded.

Then she did another thing that made me lose my mind there and then even though I promised I will try harder.

No! I Uzumaki Naruto will never admit that I broke, any guy would break in seconds to what she did.

What she did was that she slowly undressed me using her tails to hold him tight. I was greatly scared thinking I was going to get raped although I will never say that because any man would kill to be in my situation.

Ok back to the story she first undressed as she brought out my erect tool to play. She then whistled saying that she is always aroused and amazed every time she sees it as she then blew air on my tool making me moan out loud she then giggled saying she likes the way I scream.

So she did something unexpected she sat down opened her legs for me to see her wet area brought out one of her tails and wrapped it around my tool damn it was so soft.

I then moaned when she ministered me as she too masturbated herself putting fingers inside her as she moaned while her tails ministered me while I moaned. She said a lot of dirty things like how she loves drive her virgin pussy into my long tool my eyes widen in disbelieve at the word virgin.

HER A VIRGIN I lost it I completely lost it as I busted again who could blame me.....can you.

Normal POV

So this is their third meeting this week and Naruto knew he was going to lose so he thought, all this time he defended himself and he lost embarrassingly.

"You know what they say a best defense is good offence and this is my dream anyway so it's safe" Thought Naruto as he then pounced at the red haired woman

The woman's POV

"This brat is surprisingly strong even though he lost the last two meetings he gets stronger each time. For a teenager that's impressive "she then licked her lips while she bit his right nipple her objective was to make her container suffer yes people she is the Kyuubi no Kitsune as once she had him wrapped around her finger she can make him do anything she wants him to do. The fact that he is very handsome makes it more fun.