Teikoku

Welcome back to the chapter 68 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The next day in Tanzaku Town

Jiraiya tumbled across another roof top as he avoided hitting the floor. His vision was fading and it was hard to control himself.

Tsunade had got the better of him and managed to slip a potion into his drink in order to destabilize his chakra and nervous system. As Jiraiya jumped another roof he had to give credit to his teammate, only she could make a poison that was completely tasteless to the senses and get it. She was truly the greatest medic ninja.

Jiraiya had just managed to reach the balcony leading to his and Naruto's hotel room and managed to see Naruto and Shizune talking. The girl was giggling while Naruto smiled ignoring this as one of Naruto's attempt to get another number.

"Tsunade's already on the move I take it." Jiraiya gasped as he leaned against the wall inside of the room for support.

"Yes Jiraiya-sama, I couldn't stop her from going to Orochimaru before I was hit with one of her punches. What happened to you?" Shizune replied as she moved to his side and began running a Mystical Palm Technique and started healing him.

"Tsunade got to me drugged that messed up my chakra and balance." Jiraiya tried to control the dizziness.

"Without knowing exactly she used I can't reverse the effects, however I can give you some pills to ease it. It won't get you back to 100% but it's all that I could give you at the moment. I'm sorry" Shizune said as she held out the pills and a glass of water.

"Don't be sorry, I let down my guard so in a way I had this coming." Jiraiya said as he offered Shizune a small smile before downing the pills with water.

"We must hurry Tsunade is already probably fighting Orochimaru now" Jiraiya and Shizune nodded.

"Good now that you have taken your medicine, shall we get going? I've got a bone or few to pick with Orochimaru." Naruto said as the three were now outside.

"Tonton can help us find Tsuande-sama." Shizune encouraged as she looked down at the pig in her arms after she, Jiraiya and Naruto looked at the pig.

"Bweep" Tonton oinked as it nodded she began to put her nose to the ground in an effort to track her owner. It then pointed where Tsunade was.

"This way Tonton can lead us" everyone nodded and followed the pig.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The three arrived at the scene to see a shaken Tsunade who had blood on her face. Before they came here Kabuto and Tsunade fought as the man wanted to test himself against her with Orochimaru's permission because Tsunade declined their offer.

The fight was in a stalemate but in the end Tsunade won clearly showing her power as one of the Sannin but in the end the glasses wearing man used her weakness on her as Tsunade was afraid of blood. He was about to end her when Naruto and co arrived.

That's what they saw when they arrived.

"Tsunade-sama!" Shizune shouted as she ran over to her mistress.

Naruto did not know what was going on, but seeing Shizune run towards them without back up was bad. He got a Kunai and threw at Kabuto forcing him to jump back and allow Shizune to go up to her master.