I am you

Welcome back to the chapter 87 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Uzumaki Naruto woke up as he sat on the side of his bed. His body was in bandages because of last night's dual against Hayate.

Hearing peoples voice outside made him look at the clock. It was 12.00 pm.

He sighed and got up to go to the bathroom.

The Uzumaki went to freshen up and started washing his face. His body ached all over which made him inwardly find it funny. He was truly human now.

Closing the tap Naruto looked at his mirror viewing his now wet face. Watching himself in space Naruto unconsciously touched his whisker marks.

"I wonder now that Kyuubi is out. Why do I have these whiskers" Naruto wondered as he touched them.

Has his hand touched his right cheeks Naruto suddenly felt something unordinary.

His eyes went wide. He suddenly felt hair. There was a hair on his cheek. Touching it some more and looking at the mirror Naruto was once again surprised.

He had whiskers and they weren't just birthmarks anymore. Naruto was shocked and started panic. He furiously touched them and accidently scratched himself on the cheek.

His eyes went wide, suddenly a piece of his skin fell of him. Slowly Naruto touched it and peeled off another one.

Naruto gasped his breathing now started to become erratic.

"What the hell is going on!" Naruto tried to control the situation and turned on the tap and washed his face.

While his hands were on his face the Uzumaki didn't know there was lots of blood on the sink.

Naruto slowly took his hands of his face and looked at his mirror once again.

His eyes went wide and he screamed. Half his face now was gone.

"What the hell is going on!" suddenly before Naruto had time to react he felt pain all over his body and held the sink so that he won't fall to the ground.

The pain increased and Naruto felt his heart quicken as he almost lost his breath. The pain soon became unbearable and before he screamed it was over.

Huffing and sweating the Uzumaki sighed in relief and got up.

"It's over" he smiled has put both his hands on the mirror, he looked at himself and chuckled. He looked fine now.

"What was that" Naruto thought and looked at the mirror and frowned. His reflection still smirked which confused him.

"I must be daydreaming" Naruto shook it off like it was nothing. His reflection this time smiled wickedly making Naruto come to a conclusion that he wasn't day dreaming.

Before he had time to react a hand shot out and grabbed his neck and griped it tightly. All Naruto could do was try to get out of its grasp.

"Wha...what is this" he grunted as he looked at himself who chuckled.

"Wh...who are you" the reflection smirked as he suddenly yanked Naruto to him.

Naruto looked at him a bit afraid as it chuckled.

"Who me" the Naruto look alike chuckled his voice scaring the blond Uzumaki.

Naruto didn't reply but tried to get out which made the thing hold him tighter.