Wave Last

Welcome back to the chapter 24 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Does anyone know where the key is" Naruto managed to speak properly now but he had to take deep breaths now and then.

Mei looked at his body "He is very well built and he withstood my lava release" inwardly blushing at the way she was checking him out but soon became sad at what she had done. If he survives it will leave a scar forever.

Tetsuko chuckled "Ah my boy....they are right here" she then brought out a remote with two bottons. Both Mei and Naruto just looked confused at her "The guy back there had it in his possession." They nodded then Tetsuko pressed the second button then all the gates opened freeing the prisoners or what's left of them.

Approximately 10 was alive shocking the group "10 out of a 100 that's insane" Naruto was shocked as both Mei and Tetsuko were livid.

The 10 prisoners were children, women and a few males "where are here to save you!" Said Tetsuko the group nodded in appreciation.

"Mei-Neechan" a group of little girls ran and hugged Mei crying "You're alright..." they all cried on Mei's robe. Mei smiled "It's okay...they saved me" the little girls all looked at Tetsuko and Naruto "Thanks big brother, Grandma" both of them nodded at the girls they too smiling.

The area then shook again making Naruto's eyes go wide "Hurry we must go before everyone leaves" the group nodded "we must first free the prisoners at the next room first" Tetsuko enquired they all ran towards the other room.

When they got there Tetsuko also freed the prisoners and together with Naruto and Mei ran outside

When they reached towards the light they all had a happy expression once they reached outside and into the clearing.

The group gasped the whole camp was burning as smoke reached the night sky.

"Tetsuko hurry we must go before it too late"

"It's already too late boy!" The group gasped as right next to Naruto was a huge blond haired man.

It was the missing Iwa ninja Earthbeast

"Naruto!" Tetsuko screamed while Mei gasped.

Naruto turned around as he then felt a punch hitting his face hard making him fly back in the house where the underground stairway was held.

"Naruto!" Tetsuko tried to go after Naruto but Earthbeast was in her way.

"You better leave prisoners" Everyone gasped Earthbeast looked at the group arrogantly "Hmph you think I'm here to kill you. The boy's life is suffice"

"I won't let you kill Naruto" Tetsuko looked ready for battle.

"TETSUKO!" the old lady looked at Naruto who got out of the storage building his face bleeding clearly showing that his head was busted as he held his left rib in agony.

"Go! Before he changes his mind" Earthbeast chuckled "I can't Naruto if it wasn't for you this would've not happened." Mei's eyes went wide "It was all him"

"It's too late... I can't turn around now" Naruto was huffing as Mei's attack still took a lot out of him. Naruto slowly took out the Raijin blade and brought out its aura.

"So it was you that killed Rokushō Aoi" Naruto just stood there ready to attack "You do know what you are doing is an act of betrayal for your village... right Konoha Ninja!" Mei and Tetsuko's eyes went wide as the green eyed woman held her mouth in shock.