Saved By the Bell

Welcome back to the chapter 5 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto went to his bed as he turned off the lights trying to get some early sleep a minute later the desk lamp was turned on as then a body landed softly next to him.

Naruto shivered as he knew who was sleeping next to him.

His wife!

"Freaking hell I married to jack the ripper" Thought Naruto as he trembled knowing that she is looking at him.

He was right because Kyuubi back in her human was looking at him. She then put an arm over him after she turned off the lights as she felt him flinch making her sigh.

"Didn't you like it" Said Kyuubi making Naruto eyes go wide while his back was turned. He turned around and looked right at her.

He was a brave man looking at her in the eye after what he experienced.

"You tortured Mizuki as you basically scavenged his insides" Said Naruto who gritted his teeth trying to hold back to scream at her or just scream in terror.

"You saw my hybrid form....you aren't scared" Said Kyuubi ignoring her husband's question as she saw Naruto shake his head furiously.

"I DON'T CARE HOW YOU LOOK LIKE" screamed Naruto as he carried on this time he quieted down "I knew who I was with it doesn't matter what you are....who I'm I to judge" making him look downcast clearly showing how disturbed he was.

Kyuubi smiled brightly like a thousand suns.

"He doesn't care about how I look....that's rare" thought Kyuubi who smiled learning something new about her husband every day.

She liked this marriage thing....although he is her vassal she can get used to call him her husband.

"Answer the question" said Naruto shaking Kyuubi out of her thoughts.

Kyuubi looked at her man as she decided to tell him what he needed to know as here was a man who didn't care what she looked like.

She didn't want to lose a man like that.

Not ever!

She sighed as she looked Naruto in the eye "Mizuki....after the incident with you. I wanted to show him what a real demon is.....you're not one I am"

As all of a sudden two hands shot out to grab her cheeks making her blush although Naruto didn't see that because it was dark.

She was relieved because of that.

"Look Kyuubi...you're a demon I get that and I can't stop you from doing what you do." Naruto took a breath before he put his head against her making said woman blush furiously for the first time.

"But please don't do that....or just tell me we can sort something out because after all we are husband and wife....or I am just your vassal"

Kyuubi's was stricken for the first time as her eyes went wide as her thoughts was on one thing

"We will sort it out....We are husband and wife"

"Ohhh Naru-kun" blushed Kyuubi happily for the first time.

"Ok Kyuubi" said Naruto to his wife although it will take time to get used to.

"Kisara" said Kyuubi making Naruto raise an eyebrow as he asked her what she said.