Show Down!

Welcome back to chapter 114 of "Selfless".

First off I cannot believe how you guys do not know Fuka and the chapter you read was not a filler. She will play a major role in Naruto's development just you see.

Fuka is an evil manipulative woman and when she and Naruto meet everything will change.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Uzumaki Naruto has found himself in a lot of strange and difficult situations in his life. After all he's was the former vessel of the Kyuubi and her former husband. He was also an abused child who done lots of things that no child in their wildest dreams would have done.

However surely this is the strangest situation he has ever been in.

A blond haired announcer speaks. The Uzumaki felt for some reason that he knew that man "Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to a Fishcake's affair starring: Uzumaki Naruto!

The crowd cheered.

Naruto sweat dropped "Fishcake's affair. What kind of foolishness!"

The announcer carried on "Tonight's contestant hails from Konoha. He is also known as Tornado Naruto for his destructive and brutish behavior and is also Konoha's brightest prospect!"

The crowd cheers wildly once more.

The announcer suddenly stopped he looked to be listening on his earpiece "For some reason we are going onto a break" the crowd groaned some booed.

The announcer suddenly smirked "however I'm going to take a leaf out of Naruto's book and not listen to the authorities . So let's just bring them out shall we!"

The crowd cheered and then a red haired woman with a tomato shaped face came and began to open a door. The crowd whistled as the woman looked hot!

"Hey! That's my wife you ogling at" the announcer screamed in anger shutting the guys up.

He smiled and turned off his killer intent "good. Now darling open dooooor number 1!"

The woman nodded and opened the door and a woman came out. This made everyone whistled as she was gorgeous!

Naruto's eyes went wide. "Kurenai?"

The announcer introduces her. "Bachelor number 1 hails from Konoha which is in Fire country. She works with our Tornado here and get this ladies and gentlemen...they had two hot rendezvous together." The audience gasped and the Uzumaki heard guys commending him.

"Well done Tornado"

"Get in there!"

Naruto buries his head in his hands. What strange world has he fallen into?

The announcer continues. "Yuhi Kurenai, describes herself as a sweet down-to-earth woman, a Genjutsu specialist..." the announcer pauses, "and a passionate lover who likes it slow." Kurenai now looked a little embarrassed at that while Naruto was very embarrassed. That is an information he does not need to know. "She is the most dependable best friend says a woman named Anko Mitarashi." Kurenai smiled as she was grateful at what Anko said.

The announcer finished and gestured Kurenai to take a seat next to Naruto. When the Uzumaki looked at her he suddenly saw furious red eyes glaring back.

Feeling the killer intent Naruto just squirmed in his seat.

"Let's bring out Bachelor number 2 shall we?" the announcer asks the audience who cheer in response.