I'm the Godaime Hokage!

Welcome back to the chapter 69 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Urgh!" The Uzumaki woke up in Tsunade's lap as she smiled "welcome back"

"Where am I" Naruto murmured making Tsunade smile "in a hotel, the battle was over" Naruto's eyes went wide and he got straight up.

Looking around he was in a hotel "We took it from here Naruto." Jiriaya came upon him "Kabuto woke up healed but still damaged and summoned manda thus we too summoned and had a three way battle" the frog Sannin chuckled

Naruto's eyes went wide "Kabuto lived again what is he!" the Uzumaki held himself together as using the "Teikoku: Kō Kyō Han Shō" full blast was taxing because without the Kyuubi he easily could run out of chakra. He from now on promised to refrain from using that technique it was truly a last resort.

"That was a great technique Naruto-Kun" Shizune smiled at him making Jiraiya nod "as expected my apprentice"

"I'm not you student" the Uzumaki groaned rubbing his eyes, Jiriaya's eyes twitched comically.

"It's great to see you awake Naruto but there is something you, me, Jiraiya and Shizune need to discuss," Naruto watched as Tsunade stood up and walked to he chair.

Raising his eyebrow Naruto was confused as they all gathered around him with Tsunade sitting back on a chair; Jiraiya leaning against the wall while Shizune sat down on the bed next to him.

"How do you feel Naruto-kun?" Shizune asked with a smile although was blushing.

"I'm fine" Naruto nodded he looked at Tsunade and smiled "thank you for healing me I was out of it once I used my technique" Tsunade nodded.

Smiling back she responded "it's okay now put your clothes back on" she blushed a little. Naruto looked and his eyes went wide "oh sorry" he then went to put his shirt back on.

"Naruto where did you get that scar" Shizune asked a bit worried.

Putting on his shirt Naruto responded "I got that a long time ago" everyone frowned at this.

"Alright Naruto there's something we need to discuss," Jiraiya crossed his arms and held a serious expression on his face.

Sitting upright Naruto smiled a bit "okay what is it Jiraiya"

"Naruto we were discussing your technique" Tsunade looked serious while Jiraiya nodded.

"What does that have to do with anything" Jiriaya sighed "you're stubborn, we are asking how you created it"

Naruto now had everyone's eyes on him.

He sighed "I made it myself a week before the Chunin exams" everyone became surprised.

"What! How did you that" Jiraiya asked "I know the Teikoku is the primary technique but developing it further takes a lot of time and effort" Tsunade and Shizune nodded.

Naruto smiled a bit "I used Kage-Bunshin" Tsunade and Jiraiya's eyes became wide in shock now the boy knew the secret method to the Kage Bunshin.

"It was a long hard week but I managed to do it in the end" Naruto nodded.

Jiraiya sat down massaging his temple while Tsunade looked at Naruto with a serious gaze.

While the Uzumaki was unconscious Jiraiya told them everything he knew about the boy as she asked for them. He told them about Naruto's mysterious past as a child which she intended to uncover, the academy holding him back by which he should have become the rookie of the year twice but became the dead last, she intended to change that and arrest the people responsible. Finally the ever growing tension in team 7 with Kakashi's neglect on him she will have to sort that as well.