Into the waves-Part 3

Welcome back to the chapter 15 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tazuna's house

"Argh" Naruto woke up in a futon groggily with a towel on his head. He looked around lazily but then quickly came to his senses and jumped off the futon on his guard.

He looked at himself as he only wore trousers and his well-developed body was in bandages.

"It's alright your safe now" said melodic voice from the door.

Naruto looked and saw a raven very dark blue haired woman with black eyes looking at him compassionately.

She wore a pinkish shirt with a red V neck showing her well-developed cleavage as she also wore a brown blouse and sandals.

She had a tray with food and medicine which she put down before the blonde man,

"My dad told me about you. Thank you very much for protecting him" Tsunami bowed to show her respect for the person who protected her family.

"No it was nothing actually." Naruto waved his hands frantically not liking people bowing down to him "It wasn't just me"

Tsunami quickly looked up "Yes it was just you. If it wasn't for you he would be hurt or most likely dead" Tsunami looked to be stricken as she held herself together.

"Hey it's alright now it's our job anyway" Naruto looked at the woman before him as she nodded.

"So um who are you" Naruto asked sheepishly scratching the back of his head laughing lightly.

The woman giggled "sorry my name is Tsunami Tazuna's daughter" Naruto nodded "Your Tazuna's daughter" she nodded "and we are in your home" she nodded.

Naruto sighed in relieve.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Team 7 and Tazuna were all sitting on the dinner table eating the meals Tsunami made for them.

"Kakashi-Sensei when is Naruto going to wake up" Kakashi sighed as for some reason she kept talking about Naruto and was pestering him about it.

"Why cant I be unconscious like Naruto?" Sighed Kakashi as he ate his meal ignoring the girl.

Sasuke to Kakashi's right was also eating his meal but this time had something in his ears.

Sakura sighed as she looked at the stairs that leaded towards Naruto.

She bit her lips she wanted to go there but couldn't because Kakashi forbidden them to.

Tazuna just drank his alcohol away without a care in the world.

Suddenly laughter could be heard as two people came downstairs.

Everyone looked it was Naruto and Tsunami.

Sakura blushed when she saw Naruto's visage and looked away.

Kakashi looked at him then just ate away.

While Sasuke just ate his food in his own world.

"Blondie ahahaha you awake" Tazuna laughed while he drank his drink.

Naruto just sweat dropped as he looked at Tsunami "You do know what he is drinking right"

Tsunami nodded as she sighed "alcohol" Naruto nodded "Don't worry kid this is a safe drink"