Training Together

Welcome back to the chapter 6 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Training ground 7

"WHERE WERE YOU BAKA" screamed Sakura at her idiotic teammate as he rolled at her eyes "Tch it's none of your business...." Making the pink haired fume even more

"Now that Naruto's here we can get on with the training" Said Kakashi who looked at Naruto sternly "As a matter of fact any reason why you were late"

Naruto responded "I thought you will be late...what are doing on time" making the Jounins eyes go wide as Kakashi scratched the back of his "Ahhhh you got me there"

"OK kids we are going to do one on one spars" Said Asuma as the genins looked on Kurenai interjected when Asuma pulled out to smoke but was having problems to do his lighter

"Each student will fight one of us in order to see your strengths and weaknesses"

"Alright so is it going to be students getting help from their Jounin Sensei or is it going to be mixed" Said Sakura

"It's going to be mixed pinky" making Said Pinky angry at that name Kiba snorted trying to hold his laughter.

"So who am I going to fight is it scarecrow again" Said Naruto as he pulled out a lighter and lightened Asuma's Cigarette while he murmured his thanks

"Nope not today" Said an amused Anko at the nickname as Kakashi was twitching in irritation.

Asuma smoked in relief as he looked at Naruto "Nice lighter you got there do you smoke" everyone looked on at his answer.

Naruto shrugged "Just being friendly" Asuma laughed as he patted the boy's back "You and I will get on just fine"

Everyone sweat dropped as Kurenai screamed out the formation

"Alright Sasuke, Shino, Ino, go to Kakashi for a one on one" Ino's cheers and Sakura's whines can be.

"Hinata, Shikimaru and chouji with Asuma

"Sakura, Kiba and Naruto with me and Anko"

Kiba started to sweat as Sakura screamed "WHAT I'M WITH THE BAKA AND INO WITH SASUKE-KUN"

"Jeez Sakura you might learn something with a new Jounin Teacher so just go with it" sighed Naruto Making Sakura fume and try to hit him in the head but he dodged "see you need training" making her more angrier.

Kurenai sighed as Kiba shakily went to his Sensei "Um, Sensei can I change groups"

"No you can't it was decided already" Making the dog boy groan and his dog whimper

"Are you scared of the tornado" Said Anko who looked gleeful at the boys fear making said Tornado perk up at the name "whose scared" as he then went to his group.

Kiba tensed which Naruto noticed as he grabbed Kiba's shoulder "Hey you alright"

Kiba started to sweat as he stuttered"I ummm I" Anko laughed "well he is just scared of being thrown in the trashcan again"

All of a sudden Naruto looked serious making the group quite even Sakura stopped her angry sulking as all you can hear was the other group's chattering.

Naruto looked at Kiba his arms clenching making Kiba sweat as Akamaru whined while he gulped "I'm gonna die"

Naruto looked down as he suddenly bowed making the group and Kiba shocked heck the surrounding groups looked on as they stopped what they were doing.