Some Unexpected Help

Welcome back to the chapter 88 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sakura was trying to heal a dead fish with her Mystical Palm Technique while Naruto and Kakashi sat on a stump watching her.

Naruto looked interested while Kakashi watched him with a critical eye. His student looked exhausted and drained.

"You look interested Naruto" the blond nodded "so that's a medical technique" Kakashi nodded "yes Sakura is learning under Shizune" Naruto looked surprised a bit but nodded anyway.

"You look exhausted " the Uzumaki indeed was as is face looked to be turning a bit pale "I'm fine Kakashi" the fourth's student didn't looked to agree but nodded.

While Naruto watched Sakura heal a fish, he smiled. She looked happy and he was glad she started training.

"Well done Sakura" Kakashi congratulated. The pink haired girl nodded happily and looked at Naruto expectantly who nodded. She brightened now being happy.

Kakashi smiled now "Alright come here there is something we need to discuss" Sakura nodded and ran to both her teammate and Sensei.

The three now gathered around the stump when Kakashi now brought out a piece of paper.

"Now...Naruto while you were away I found out that Sakura here has an earth affinity" Naruto and Sakura nodded. "By channelling your chakra on this paper, one can find his or her affinity"

Kakashi nodded and then explained how it was done. Naruto listened intently and nodded "Kakashi I already know my affinity" both Sakura and the man were surprised.

"What's your affinity" Kakashi asked still feeling surprised. How can he not know this, time and time again he was shown how his negligence has caused the team.

"I have an affinity of wind, water and a bit of lightening" Kakashi's eyes went wide. Naruto had three affinities he was attuned to. Maybe it was the effects of having the Kyuubi.

"Nevertheless take it anyway. You might be surprised" Naruto nodded as he sweated and tried to control himself.

"Naruto are you okay" Sakura ever since she joined was worried about his health. He looked really sick.

"I...I'm okay" the blond nodded as he took the paper of Kakashi's hands and channelled his chakra.

The effects it caused shocked everyone, even Naruto himself.

The paper was cut in half, one side became damp, the other half had wrinkled at one side, the other turned into ash, and finally the other became dirty and crumbled away.

Naruto had an affinity of all the elements. His main were wind and water while the rest was there but not as strong as the other two.

There was shock written on Kakashi's face as Sakura gasped.

Naruto was huffing like it took a lot out of him.

"What is going on? Is this the Kyuubi or something else, how can he have all five elements" Kakashi thought shock written in his face.

"NARUTO!" Kakashi woke up to see Naruto on the floor unconscious and Sakura trying her best to heal him.

His eyes went wide.