Rookie of the year

Welcome back to the chapter 71 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Council room

The room was full of Shinobies who were on the level of Chunin and Jounins as Anbu surrounded the room in a protocol formation. The clan heads all sat on the left while the Civilians who owned several of major businesses sat on the right.

Danzo was with the civilains while Koharu and Homura stood where the Hokage was going to come.

The rookie Genin Jounins wondered to what was going on when Tsunade came in with Jiraiya donning the full Hokage uniform. She looked regal and serious right now.

She with Jiraiya came upon the two advisors who nodded at her "Tsunade-Sama do you know what you have done calling ninja and service conference" Koharu said

"Yes I know" the Senju remained stoic

"Then as your advisors we..." Homura was interjected by Tsunade whose eyes narrowed "excuse me" Koharu sighed she didn't want Tsunade as Hokage for that reason "we said as your advisor" she was interrupted by Tsunade again

"That's what I thought you may sit on the civilian seats" the advisors became surprised "wha...what but we should be here"

"I know what I just said and you heard me. Homura-san and Koharu-san please have a seat there you are no longer needed"

"But..." Tsunade's eyes narrowed "if I say it once more you'll be taken to Ibiki do I make myself clear former advisors" Jiraiya smirked loving their shocked faces.

"Ye...yes Hokage-Sama" the two advisors scurried away.

Anko whistled quietly "man she is working it" Hana nodded while Kurenai watched with a stoic expression Anko noticed. She was like that ever since she lost against Itachi.

"Now you all know the rules of this conference correct" everyone nodded

"However I shall repeat it!" Tsunade screamed "nobody shall interrupt me if you have something to say put your hands up. If it's a strong argument then I might listen if not then it is ignored. The ninja and service conference is in session and right here everthing goes through me. Do you understand" everyone nodded.

Hiashi put his hands up "yes Hiashi"

"Excuse me Hokage-Sama why were we brought her" Tsunade looked at him with an expressionless face and then looked forward "what you said will be ignored Hiashi" the man's eyes went wide as did everyone else.

"But" Tsunade's eyes narrowed "talk without putting your hands up and you'll penalised" the man became silent"

"The reason why you were ignored was because I was going to get to that." Tsunade spoke with a stern voice making Hiashi look like a fool as he sat down embarrassed.

"You will all let me finish before you put your hands up do I make myself clear" everyone nodded.

"Now since I'm very busy I will go straight to the point" putting her hand to the side Jiraiya gave her a file "I want Seto Akira, Reina Masaki, Umino Iruka and Suzume forward please.

Four Chunins and one Jounin stepped forward "Yes Hokage-Sama"

"Stat your name and rank please"

"Yes Ma'am" a brown haired man wearing a chunin vest spoke "My name is Seto Akira and I'm a Chunin and an academy instructor.