Winning

Welcome back to the chapter 105 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

On both Naruto's wrists were seals encircled and from it a line was connected from his veins all the way to the middle of his pectoralis majors there was a small spiral that was connected to the lines.. Jiraiya knew the seal was attached to his chakra network. "The seals that are on my wrists is also around my Achilles tendon " Jiraiya nodded while Tsunade looked shocked she knew the seals that sealed the Kyuubi disappeared but to make his own impressed her. However seeing the fox tattoo still made her smile a bit.

"Naruto what does that seal do" Naruto nodded seriously "if I channel my chakra on them I gain the power of an equivalent of 4 gates" Jiraiya nodded while Tsunade still looked amazed.

"So it seems the seals are designed to capture excess chakra the gates provide" Naruto nodded at Jiraiya thinking that he should have went to him for help. It would have made his life a lot easier.

"I still don't understand how you brought out that huge chakra" Tsunade said as Jiraiya looked to agree.

Naruto's expression then became soft. He then brought his hands for and channelled a chakra which attached was attached to him like cuffs.

"What's that Naruto" Tsunade asked as she looked amazed to see chakra like this. Jiraiya frowned and looked Naruto for answers. He looked sad however and gave them one.

"It makes me the strongest" both Sannins became confused when Naruto carried on "these cuffs unleashes a great power within me."

Tsunade nodded while Jiraiya's eyes went wide but then it narrowed "explain me the technique Naruto" he wondered. Did the boy do what he thought he done. If he did then basically Naruto done something impossible for a man to do.

Naruto looked at them which lasted for couple of seconds as it felt like hours. He then nodded and answered "the technique is called Teikoku Gentei. Like I already said it is the strongest Teikoku" both Sannins nodded and Naruto carried on.

He took a deep breath and then told them everything. How it makes him turn into a living chakra that burns everything that he touches himself included.

How it shields him from harm because it's like a normal teikoku but three times stronger. It makes him almost invulnerable. The technique also makes him super-fast as he told them that he felt so light he could teleport. He also told them that his strength was tripled.

Jiraiya and Tsunade were literally blown away. However Jiraiya asked for its weakness as he believed such super strong technique must have great weaknesses.

Narutoo nodded and then told them the weakness. He basically said that it lasts 6 seconds and that if he exceeds the time limit his life force will seriously reduce.

The room became silent.

"I would have not resort to this but when Earthbeast went all out. He brought out his trump card something called a dust release. The moment he did that I knew I lost. However when I unleashed the Gentei the tables were turned and the fight quickly ended" Naruto looked serious as Tsunade and Jiraiya looked frozen in shock.

"You...it takes your life force" Tsunade muttered making Naruto nod "I'm willing to take the chance"

Tsunade's eyes went wide she had a deadly technique as well but unlike the creation rebirth. From what Naruto described the Teikoku Gentei could really kill him.