Lava

Welcome back to the chapter 23 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Within the forest (Outside the mansion and the concentration camp)

Haku led the prisoners through the forest which was in a pathway that leads back to wave when a group of Mist shinobies blocked her path.

"You're not going anywhere intruder" A mist ninja said with his group intercepting Haku and the Naruto clone.

Haku looked at Naruto who she nodded to he also gave her a nod then they both pulled out a Kunai and got on the offensive.

The Mist Chuunin and his group chuckled "You won't stand a chance against us" they then charged at Haku and Naruto who got ready.

Suddenly a Kunai was thrown in between Haku, Naruto and the Mist ninja's.

Suddenly two figures jumped on Haku and Naruto's side Haku smiled under her mask.

It was the demon brothers. The brothers both done a series of handsigns making the Mist Ninja's quickly try to do their techniques.

Haku quickly threw put up an ice barrier to protect the prisoners.

"Water Release: Water twin Dragon Bullet Technique" both Brothers combined their water dragon bullet technique where instead of one large dragon there was twin dragons bigger than the one Zabuza does as it then charged at the group.

The Mist Ninja were too shocked to finish their technique as they froze never seeing a technique like that. It cost them their lives as the water dragon crashed right into them instantly killing the group creating a huge impact in the process.

The coast was clear now and the group carried on running.

"Thanks you lot" Haku thanked her comrades "No big Ice maiden" Gozu interrupted his brother "Yeah its cool" she nodded already getting used to their antics.

While they were running they saw Gatō and his Samurai guard in front of them.

"Do you know what you have done!" Gatō was fuming while his Samurai's looked ready.

Naruto and Haku both looked at each other and nodded.

They both charged at Gatō who gasped in terror. The Samurai quickly tried to unleash their blades but Haku threw a senbon needle at one Samurai on the neck making him fall unconscious on the floor.

Using this as an opportunity Naruto quickly threw a Kunai at Gatō who closed his eyes in fear of death.

"CLANG" the Kunai hit a samurai blade as it intercepted Naruto's Kunai.

The Samurais charged leaving Gatō on his own "WAIT!" Gatō screamed.

Haku smirked as she done her Jutsu using one hand seals "Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death" She gathered some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. Then directed hem at the charging samurais at high speed, leaping backwards before they got close.

The Samurais with eyes wide gasped and screamed when the needles rained upon them killing them before they hit the ground.

Haku gritted her teeth on what she done but felt Naruto grab her shoulder. She looked at him who nodded at her "It's alright" She smiled.