You are Worthy!

Welcome back to the chapter 77 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment complex (Kira's former apartment)

The sun was setting now as inside Kisara's apartment Naruto stood there in front of the living room. Couple of second later which felt like hours he finally walked into the living room.

He looked around and every glance he could feel his anger growing. They all looked and felt like Kisara was here with him. This place smelt like her too.

"You're truly an idiot Naruto-kun" Kisara giggled happily.

That was it for Naruto as he just snapped with great anger, he tore through the living room breaking everything. Flipping over the table, throwing down the television, pushing out their pictures on the shelf Naruto destroyed everything.

3 minutes later Naruto sat in the middle of a great wreckage has he lost his energy to do anymore.

Naruto sat on the floor huffing and then saw a broken glass of what held a picture inside. Picking it up the Uzumaki inspected it.

His eyes went wide, it was a picture of both he and Kisara. Naruto was a bit roughed up but was smiling as she held him close also smiling.

He remembered that day. It was the day he created the Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō.

Flashback

Naruto who was a bit roughed up sat on the couch and was looking at Kisara who brought a bowl to the table. It was covered up as she hid it from him.

"Kisara, what is that" Naruto pointed at the bowl she put at the table. His wife looked at him and smiled "do you remember when I said if I'm very proud of you or if you done something good I will give you something you'll love.

Naruto blinked Kisara always restricted him from having ramen, watching television late etc. Lately ever since they had their date she said she was working on something for him. He asked what and she said she will give it to him if he was a "good boy" this made him scowl and tell her that they will never go to the emerald leaf ever again getting her surprised.

How he loved to see her pleading eyes. Naruto was now smirking wide, which Kisara noticed and her eyes narrowed knowing what he was thinking.

"You think you can use the emerald leaf card on me, Naruto-kun. This surprise will get us even I promise you." Kisara smirked evilly.

"So it's a present" Naruto blinked making her nod "yes a present for creating that new technique"

Naruto frowned and shook his head "I don't deserve it. If it wasn't for you telling me about the new Kage-bunshin training method, I would have never made it" Kisara nodded she liked his appreciative nature it was one of her favourite qualities he had she loved.

"Enough talk Naruto-kun it's time for your present to be unveiled" Kisara stretched his name making Naruto blush.

Slowly going to the small white blanket making Naruto gulp, Kisara pulled it off to show....

Naruto blinked now confused "ramen"

It was ramen....

Kisara nodded "Yes ramen"