Who is She ?

Welcome back to the chapter 9 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At the Hokage Tower

A council meeting was currently present to discuss about the incident that occurred yesterday.

Well they were just screaming at each other, the civilian council being the most vocal.

The Clan heads was just quite as they were just processing to what was reported to them.

Sarutobi gritted his teeth "Damn you Mizuki"

"Hokage-Sama why are you letting the brat get away with this" Said a fat merchant whose name is Hiko as he owns a lot of business in Konoha. "Damn bastard was responsible for Naruto not having food to eat" Thought Sarutobi

"And do tell to what Naruto has done" sighed Shikaku who clearly didn't want to be here.

"Mizuki was angry at the brat it's his entire fault" screamed a banshee voice of Haruno Sakuya mother of Haruno Sakura.

Everyone winced at the voice except Danzo and the two advisors who remained stoic

"Haruno-San may I remind you that Naruto didn't do any crimes thus I cannot be punished" sighed Sarutobi at the civilians ignorance.

The civilians roared in anger at the situation they were in because the brat couldn't be touched.

As they say no crime no time.

"SHUT UP" screamed Tsume "The pup did nothing wrong so shut up your like a pack of wild dogs"

"I agree with Hokage-Sama Naruto won't be punished if he didn't do nothing wrong" Said Inochi

"I agree it's all Mizuki's fault. Anyway if that is all, why is the council gathered" Said Choza as this was agreed with Shikaku and Sarutobi at how pointless this meeting is.

"Hokage-Sama...Mizuki done such damage did you find out how he did such thing" Said Hiashi calmly.

"No...Anko and Ibiki are investigating his body as we speak"

Koharu looked on "Did Inochi check his mind" Inochi shook his head "I already did it is wiped clean like someone knew I was coming"

"Do you know who" Said Homura looking at Inochi who shook his head indicating that he doesn't know.

"Talking about Mizuki any reasons why he was after Naruto" Said Danzo calmly

Sarutobi looked at his rival as he knew the man was up to something.

The civilian's council screamed saying he is a punk who deserves what he gets

"Uzumaki Naruto. Anyone know what he done before he came to Academy" Said Koharu as she wanted to know what the brat was doing. It was like he disappeared into thin air.

"Yes it is most prudent to know what our Jinchuuriki's was doing" Said Homura

"Funny really as you care now...what happens in the future will be on your heads" Sarutobi looked sad as he knew he disappointed Naruto's parents and Naruto himself. It felt much worse than his disappointment of his runaway student.

"I do not know but he's here now that's all that matters" Danzo looked at his rival at how he dismissed the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki

Unlike his rival Danzo searched for the boy as he couldn't miss the opportunity to take his weapon. However the thing was that the boy knew how to hide so he gathered information. Throughout the years of research he found out that there was a high influx of Yakuza's coming into Konoha selling wide ranges of drugs. Although most of them were arrested and put into prison but yet the drugs continued it frustrated Konoha as they didn't want to be like Iwa.