Attack Begins

Welcome back to the chapter 21 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tazuna's house

Everyone sat at the dining table with Inari and Tazuna since work on the bridge was done for the day when Naruto trudged in through the door he looked to be drained with an amused Tsunami following behind him.

"What has got in to you Naruto" Sakura asked her teammate who looked at her and just grunted making her eyebrow twitch irritably at him. Naruto just went to the couch and jumped on it.

"What has got into him" Said Tazuna who surprisingly is sober he looked at Naruto who lazily was watching the TV.

Tsunami giggled "He just experienced a day without training" Kakashi looked at Tsunami raising his eyebrow at her lazily "mmm and what is that" Tsunami just smiled as she raised a pack of bags at him.

Kakashi who got the meaning shivered and quickly went back to his reading.

Asuma looked on with wide eyes while Kurenai and Yugao started to smile as they got up to go to Tsunami.

Both guys were thinking of the same thing "Oh no Naruto you poor bastard"

"Tsunami-san what did you buy" Tsunami giggled at the two girls "Nothing just food"

Jounins sighed in relief for the male comrade "But I got pictures and let me tell you Naruto looks very handsome indeed" Tsunami stretched the word handsome thus making the girls smile wider.

Naruto eyes went wide "Show me Tsunami" "Yeah I would love to see them" "Okay but Naruto-Kun looks like a swimsuit model he made the girls glee. They even chased him out of the shopping centre" This got Sakura's attention as she too joined the group of girls.

The moment Tsunami brought out the deck of pictures time stopped.

Tazuna gulped as he sweated in fear holding Inari tightly that looked to be struggling to get out.

Asuma didn't even breathe in his cigarettes as it laid there in his mouth wasting away.

Kakashi didn't even flick a page on his precious icha-icha.

Sasuke well he was Uchiha Sasuke and he was just being his grumpy old self.

"WAIT!" Time resumed as then everyone looked at Naruto who slowly looked to be getting up, his hair covering his face.

"What is it Naruto-Kun" Tsunami smiled again using that same smile that annoyed Naruto.

Suddenly killer intent shrouded the area shocking everyone.

It was Naruto as for some reason a black shroud was covering him making him look even scarier.

"You're making me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" Said Naruto in a Bruce banner style kind of way.

Everyone shuddered except Kurenai and Tsunami who just smiled at him.

Then Naruto started to walk towards them grunting as he got closer to them

As he walked Sakura sweated in fear at the scary look he was giving them.

He was then getting closer thus making Yugao almost on guard as she now knew he was serious.