Being a Jonin!

Welcome back to chapter 111 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Jounin Lounge

All the Jounins minus Kakashi were in the lounge talking to one another.

"Forget the little girl Kurenai. It's time to be strict with her" Anko advised making Yugao nod at her "I agree you are her sensei if she keeps doing this then she needs to be told"

Kurenai sighed as both Anko and Yugao kept telling her to be serious to Hinata and not give her special treatment. She didn't want to do that to Hinata after all she was like a little sister to her.

Before she answered Naruto came in.

Everyone noticed as Naruto sat then on the couch opposite the Kunochies and blinked because everyone's stares.

"What?" he asked making everyone sigh.

"Sorry Naruto it's just going to be a while to get used to you being here" Asuma took a smoke.

"Oh okay," Naruto looked confused but dismissed it as he then looked at the girls before him sitting on the couch.

"I heard everyone is retaking is that true" Yugao nodded with both Anko and Kurenai agreeing.

"That's right Naruto-kun. The Genins were judged by Tsunade-sama and she decided to test them herself" Naruto raised his eyebrow at that.

"Is it...wow? They look capable to me though" Naruto said as he thought about how strict and professional Tsunade was.

"Capable is not enough in this profession Naruto-kun" Kurenai shook her head

"I agree it's either you are good or not" Anko nodded.

"So you all were teaching your students" Gai nodded at Naruto who asked.

"That's right Naruto." Asuma nodded as he also started teaching his team minus Shikamaru.

"Wow" Naruto blinked as he leaned back "you all are great teachers"

Asuma and Gai nodded while Kurenai looked to be smiling as she felt obliged.

"You're going to be a teacher soon Naruto-kun" Yugao smiled when Naruto chuckled "well if I was I doubt it will be like you all"

"Wait you don't want to teach," Anko asked as she wanted to teach after fully becoming a Jounin.

Everyone looked at the Uzumaki a bit surprised since it was a privilege to teach the future generation.

Naruto just stretched "I...I don't have the ability to"

Gai looked confused "you are a fast learner and know how to make your own technique. I found it hard to believe that you don't have the ability"

Kurenai nodded "I agree with Gai. Why don't you want to teach Naruto-kun?"

Naruto smiled "I don't like kids" everyone sweat dropped when Anko laughed.

"You lie. I remember you playing around with those brats before" Naruto's eyes went wide and they straightaway looked at Anko with a serious expression.

"When," Anko noticed his serious expression and was about to answer when Kurenai beat her to it.

"Lots of times in the park" Kurenai smiled and carried on as the blond looked confused "there is a rumor that Tornado loves children" Naruto's eyes went wide now.