Do they know ?

Welcome back to the chapter 27 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto, Yugao and the Jounins with the exception of Kakashi and co who were couple yard ahead of them were walking through the bridge.

"Oh....baby how I missed you" Naruto marvelled his music player now hugging it making Kurenai and Yugao sweat drop at the familiar scene with a man and his orange book.

Asuma was next to him who looked to be trying to light his cigarrete but his lighter for some reason wasn't working.

"Hey Naruto....you got a lighter" Asuma looked at the boy with hope.

Naruto looked at the man and sighed "Sorry...left it at home" Asuma grunted quietly swearing.

Kurenai and Yugao looked amused at the man who now looks to be suffering as he stomped off towards Kakashi maybe asking him for a lighter.

Naruto was about to put on his headphone and go to his dream world when Kurenai tapped his back.

Sighing Naruto looked at her "what is it now" Kurenai eyebrow twitched "why do you listen to that anyway"

The boy shrugged "Just a hobby" Yugao joined in "Hey Naruto let me listen to them" Suddenly the boy started to protect his precious "Na uh...this is sacred"

the two women sighed "Don't be stingy and let us listen to them" the boy shook his head furiously "NO!"

Kurenai looked at her friend who looked back they both smirked cruelly "Maybe Naruto listens to love songs" Naruto froze as the two women noticed this time the purple haired anbu carrying on "the tornado listening to love songs will be funny to see."

Naruto became defiant "No way! I listen to my own music not love dovey music" the girls giggled "then prove it to us Naru-Kun!" Naruto slightly blushed at what they called him making the girls giggle even more "Naru-kun looks cute like that" Naruto stopped and gritted his teeth at the red eyed jounin "Okay!...I will show you" The women inwardly high fived each other.

All three of them stopped where they were as they were not far off from Tazuna's house.

At wave country in an abandoned warehouse

Mei Terumi now dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It seems to be closed at the front with a zip, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wore a mesh shirt that covers more of her upper body than her dress, but stops short of covering her shoulders and still leaves a sizeable cleavage. She also wears shorts in the same colour as her dress (a skirt in the anime) and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees. Around her waist, she wears a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left.

Furthermore, she now wore high-heeled sandals and shin-guards reaching up over her knees. She also wears dark blue polish on her fingers and toes, and is wearing dark blue lipstick.

Her ankle-length, auburn hair now is styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. Two bangs are short, with one covering her right eye, and two are long, crossing each other on her chest,

The woman was standing near the entrance of the warehouse looking to go as behind her was Tetsuko.

Thanks to her their chakra were now unsealed.