Shopping

Welcome back to the chapter 20 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

In the forest (Towards Tazuna's house)

"Kurenai!" Said woman turned around to see her friend Yugao who jumped down towards her.

"Yes Yugao" The anbu captain sighed "Whats with you lately" Kurenai raised her eyebrow at her "I don't know what you mean"

"You what I mean ever since you met Naruto whether you know or not you have changed" Yugao pointed out.

Kurenai's eyes went wide at that realization.

Tazuna's house (Inari's bedroom)

Tsunami set Naruto down on the futon as she sighed at his denial that he his injured.

"Naruto the quicker you rest the earlier you can begin" Tsunami reassured the injured blonde who started to relax.

Naruto shifted and turned away from Tsunami making her sigh again "I will bring you some food okay" she then left leaving Naruto no time to respond.

From his futon Naruto had a faraway look as unexpectedly the window Naruto was facing started to be foggy like someone exhaled a cold air on the window.

"What!" Naruto quickly got up as there right behind him stood a masked figure. Using Intuitive senses Naruto quickly turned around.

He gasped as right there at the top corner of the room laid a masked Shinobi.

This startled Naruto as he quickly got into a battle stance. When he got a better look at the masked figure he disappeared.

"What the?" the masked assailant quickly came from Naruto's left who tried to attack to what he thought was an assassin who subdued Naruto's right arm and twisted it making Naruto fall on his futon head first.

"Calm yourself I bring you no harm" Naruto muffled on the pillow as then the door knocked "Naruto-Kun you okay" Tsunami enquired.

"Answer her" the masked Shinobi ordered.

"Mpah....yeah I'm just fine" Tsunami outside his door nodded and walked away.

"There, was that hard" when Naruto looked at the masked anbu he had a feeling he or she was smirking.

"Hey you know I would really feel uncomfortable right now if you were a guy?" Naruto was right because the masked ninja looked to be situated on top of his back his or hers private parts right on his bum.

Under the mask Haku blushed as she quickly let go.

Big mistake as straightaway Naruto grabbed her and pushed her on the wall hard he was about to hit her but the masked ninja's mask fell off.

His eyes went wide "Haku!"

Haku warily smiled "Hello Naruto-Kun"

Naruto sighed letting go of her "What are you doing her and what was that all about" Haku nodded as she tidied herself up.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Yuhi Kurenai sat on the grass in the forest in deep thought.

"Ever since you met Naruto whether you know or not you have changed"