Training !

Welcome back to the chapter 50 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

It was morning as in the hospital Maito Gai sat outside his student room. Yesterday's incident was fresh on his mind.

Flashback

"Lee..." Gai watched sadly as he saw his student do push ups desperately even though he was in pain.

Wearing a cast to hold his dead arm Lee did his exercise "I...I won't give up. To become strong with Taijutsu and to never give up...That is my Ninja way." Suddenly Lee had a spasm and fell to the floor in pain getting Gai and Sakura worried

"I told you to stay in your bed" a nurse lectured as she lifted him up.

Sakura who was next to Gai can only watch in pity.

"Gai-Se...Sensei...Sakura-san" both people looked a Lee was being put to bed "I will be better and become stronger. I won't give up" Sakura and Gai smiled as they saw the vibrant boy close his eyes.

"Geez he does this every time" the Nurse sighed "Nurse-san" the Nurse turned to see Sakura who held up a bunch of flowers "can you give put this next to Lee-San" Gai looked shocked but then smiled.

"Yes I will let him know when he wakes up. You two should let him rest" Sakura and Gai nodded.

"Thank you" Gai thanked the Nurse and together he and Sakura left.

"Gai-San" Gai looked at Sakura who bowed at him surprisingly "I want to thank Lee for saving me but he is...." Gai nodded knowing what she meant "so I want to thank you in his stead"

"Thank him in person Sakura-San" Sakura nodded as she looked to be in tears "like Lee I will become stronger"

"I know you will" Sakura smiled and bowed "thank you Gai-san" Gai nodded as then the girl left. Leaving the man alone with his thoughts

End of flashback

Remembering made him think about what Naruto wanted.

The Uzumaki boy wanted to learn from him. It shocked him when the blond who from what he saw was strong bowing to learn from him.

"I want to train with you"

Naruto's voice echoed within Gai's mind which made him smile.

"Lee...Naruto it would seem I have another youthful student in the midst" Gai smiled as he then got up "Lee I will see you later but first it's time to see another." Gai then left the hospital to find Naruto.

Konoha forest

Jiraiya sighed "since you look to be irritated I will ask you. What techniques do you want?"

Naruto smirked "I want water Ninjutsu's that's if you have any" Jiraiya grunted "as expected I prepared the right techniques for you" he then went to his pocket and pulled out a scroll and threw at him.

"Here are 3 water techniques as promised" Naruto picked up the scroll and read it. His eyes went wide the techniques were Water Release: Water Encampment Wall, Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique & Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique.

"Whoa!" Jiraiya smirked "I don't give people techniques like that easily but I promised"

Naruto was amazed but and quickly pocketed the technique "hey what about the book" Jiraiya smirked "don't worry that will be delivered to you"