Kyuubi

Welcome back to the chapter 62 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Uchiha Sasuke was at his clan training forest when he just huffed finishing up his Chidori. He could use it twice but he charged it up again because at the moment he was furious.

"Damn that dead last dobe" Sasuke gritted his teeth as he smashed his hand into a boulder. He had a new technique he felt that the dobe could not beat and since that pathetic technique he had can never match his power. He was angry because the dobe took his spotlight he managed to defeat Gaara.

Gritting his teeth he remembered when he found out.

Flashback

The Jounins were all gathered around while their Genins trained it has been two day since the invasion and a day since the Third Hokage's death . Anko and Ibiki were interrogating sound ninjas anf they were training the Genins.

"Wha...what naruto is at the hospital" Kurenai blinked at Yugao who nodded "yes from what I heard he is unconscious and his arms a brutally damaged" Asuma was a bit peeved at why she was worrying about him.

"Tell me more Yugao" Kakashi came to them as now the Genins minus Gai's team got together.

Yugao then told them what she knew that Naruto was in the hospital and badly injured.

"There were also sightings of Sand teams leaving Konoha" Kakashi nodded "that make sense since their leader was Orochimaru in disguise"

"I don't get why Naruto was injured" Sakura asked confused as everyone looked at her.

"Troublesome girl Naruto fought Gaara" all the rookies' eyes went wide while the Jounins nodded expecting that

"Yes that's correct apparently the sand team in the Chunin exam escaped with the injured Genin" Sasuke's eyes went wide.

"Man that fight probably was brutal and I didn't see it" Kiba kissed his teeth and Akamaru barked "Kiba this isn't nothing to laugh about" Kurenai scolded

"Sensei its true come on guys who wouldn't want to see that match I sure as hell would" Shikamaru sighed "troublesome if they ran that means Naruto beat him" Yugao nodded expecting the boy's intelligence since he was a Nara after all "that's most likely the case"

"I can't believe that Gaara was a monster" Ino screamed in disbelieve with Sakura nodding although Naruto was strong he could never beat Gaara "Kakashi-Sensei trained Sasuke-kun to beat Gaara and Naruto does it without that. This can't be right" Kakashi sighed "you sure its correct Yugao" the woman's eyes narrowed "don't take me so little Kakashi I'm correct"

"Kakashi-san Yugao is correct me and my father saw Naruto being carried by medics into the hospital my bugs saw sand on his body" everyone became surprised to what Shino said. The boy may speak so little but when he talks you listen because he tells no lie

Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger and walked off as every time he remembered that he saw Naruto punch him.

"Sasuke-Kun" Ino ran after him making Asuma and Kurenai sigh. Sakura looked at Kakashi with a sad face "Kakashi-Sensei" Kakashi gave her an eye smile "don't worry I will sort it" Sakura nodded and ran after Ino and Sasuke.