End of an Era!

Welcome back to the chapter 58 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto watched now feeling scared at the monstrosity before him.

"He..hey Temari what is that thing" Naruto asked his voice shaken

"Shukaku" Temari responded still stricken "wha..what" Naruto looked at her.

"It's a Biju...a Biju was sealed inside Gaara when he was born" Naruto's eyes went wide Gaara was like him

"He....can't be stopped he can't" Temari became frantic as she grabbed her head in fear.

"He will Temari" Naruto spoke his hair covering his face as he watched Temari being spooked

"You don't know anything!That thing...that thing isn't my brother!" Temari spat as suddenly she was slapped hard on the face.

"SLAP!" Temari's eyes went wide as she held her redden cheek in shock. She looked at Naruto who glared at her his face scaring her as his eyes became cold.

"If you ever say that again I will KILL YOU!" Naruto spat with venom shocking her.

"WHERE ARE YOU UZUMAKI!" Gaara roared looking for his prey

Temari was still shaken but became more scared "You don't know anything you..."she was about to go on another crazy fit when Naruto suddenly grabbed hold of her face making her gasp and blush as Naruto's soft hands caressed her cheeks.

"He is your brother" Temari's eyes went wide "this is not him right now and he needs you" Naruto smiled softly his bright smile was a revelation to her. Unexpectedly Naruto put his head against her getting Temari by surprise as their eyes made contact. Emerald met beautiful Azure.

The two just looked at each other in silence as Gaara's massive stomping can only be heard.

Naruto moved closer as their lips almost made contact "your brother is all alone in this world and it is up to you to save him" Temari's eyes became wide as she remembered all the time Gaara was alone with nobody to play with him. The only sibling he connected with was her as Kankuro was afraid of him and their father tried to kill him.

"Nee-Chan" Gaara's bright smile flashed inside her head.

"Gaara" something burst within Temari as she suddenly took hold of Naruto's hand and caressed it making him smile as he moved away from her their hands still held each other.

"You ready" Naruto smirked adrenaline pumping through him.

Temari nodded as she sweated held tighter and looked at his smiling face which motivated her.

"Yes" Temari stared at Gaara now willing to do her best to save him.

"He's lost his sense of what's right and wrong" Temari nodded at Naruto "we are going to save him"

Naruto smiled "we will Temari I promise you" Temari nodded seriously "then let's do this."

"First off we have to get to him. But he's too high up" Naruto looked up in thought making Temari smirk.

"If you need flight then I can help" Temari brought out her fan and opened it. Then she bit her thumb and went through a series of hand signs and wiped her blood on her fan.