Imperial

Welcome back to the chapter 17 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto came upon the entrance of the warehouse in deep concentration.

"Ca...can I go now" Naruto looked at the scared thug behind with cold eyes "Beat it" Naruto snapped at him in which the thug ran like a coward.

Slowly Naruto went to the front door of the entrance "It might be a trap I should sneak in just be sure" But he soon changed his mind when he smelled burnt flesh and blood.

Naruto's eyes went wide as he quickly rushed inside to save Tsunami.

What he saw made him gasp.

Blood was everywhere as there laid six thugs all of them where cut up by a blade.

Naruto slowly walked towards the carnage as he stepped on the blood soaking his sandals and his toes.

"Hmmph" a murmur can be heard making Naruto look around he then heard it again which led to the darker corner of the warehouse.

Naruto went towards it and saw Tsunami tied up who tried her best to budge free.

"Tsunami!" Naruto ran towards her as she screamed and moved frantically even more when she heard Naruto.

Naruto thinking she was uncomfortable came upon her and took the cloth that covered her mouth and eyes.

"Mphahh Watch out!" Tsunami screamed.

Naruto's eyes went wide as he sensed something towards him so using his instinct he did a backflip and flew a distance away.

Naruto's neck bled a little as he wiped it while he was huffing.

His instinct was right he narrowly dodged a blade from beheading him.

"KUKUKU" a figure came from the shadows it was Rokushō Aoi and he had a glowing golden blade.

Naruto looked at the blade in wonder making Aoi chuckle "Ah you like it...it is called the Raijin"

Naruto's eyes went wide "So your Rokushō Aoi; A rank Missing ninja from Konoha"

Aoi chuckled again "And your Uzumaki Naruto" This shocked said Uzumaki "You're quite famous when I was in Konoha." Aoi smiled a cruel smile "We Jounins used to have a game called fox hunt as when you were in hiding we started to seek get what I mean" Naruto's eyes went wide as Tsunami trembled.

Aoi walked towards Naruto, Naruto took a blade that was in the floor and got ready for battle "I seem to be the lucky one and found you now"

Aoi ran towards and swung his Raijin and Naruto who swung the blade at him.

Both blades clashed as then suddenly Naruto screamed "Naruto!" Tsunami feared for his safety.

Naruto flew towards the ground as he shook due to being electrocuted "Kukukuku....You fool using metal on electricity" Aoi looked at the shaken form of Naruto as he then raised his Raijin blade that glowed vigorously and then tried to finish the brat and charged at Naruto.

"It's over demon" Aoi then jumped right towards Naruto with the Raijin in tow as he attempted to do a downward slash.

"NARUTO!" Said boy eyes shook as then the blade descended.