Attack

Welcome back to the chapter 29 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's Jail

Suddenly the door of his Jail opened roughly alerting Naruto

"Boy it's time to go" it was the same rat Anbu who then grabbed and handcuffed Naruto and started to take him outside

When they were walking outside they saw a group Anbu's who started to surround them "Rat...what are you doing with the prisoner"

Rat saluted a sign of greeting towards the Anbu "Captain...It was decided by the council to prepare Naruto right now" The Anbu's nodded as it was 11.30

The lion Anbu who was the captain decided to take over "Alright...pass me the boy I will take it from here.

The Rat Anbu looked hesitant as he grabbed Naruto tightly "It's a direct order Rat! Now pass me the boy"

Rat didn't listen making the Anbus surround him and Naruto.

Rat knew they were about to strike so while he had hold of Naruto he put his hand on the back of Naruto's neck alerting the blond and then with great strength Naruto never seen Rat gripped hold of him so that the Uzumaki won't get out and twisted his neck intending the boy to fall unconscious.

Naruto's eyes went as he then fell to the floor out cold.

The Anbu's got into fighting stance as the captain screamed "Rat!....what are you doing" The rat Anbu chuckled dryly and all of a sudden pulled out a Kunai and flung with great speed to one of the Anbu's close to him hitting the Anbu straight to the heart.

The Kunai didn't just pierce the Anbu's heart it went it deep inside his body killing him right away.

The Anbu's gasped as they quickly recovered and all attacked at once.

What they didn't know was that the Rat Anbu had crimson eerie eyes.

Hokage office

The Sandaime sat on his chair as he looked at Kakashi "You are dismissed Kakashi" the copy ninja nodded and shunshined.

The Sarutobi sighed as he held the wave mission report "Jiraiya what do you think"

The Frog Sannin came through the window and now sat on it.

"There are countless of holes in the report that doesn't match up" Sarutobi nodded "but in theory it's impossible that Naruto was involved in killing Gato"

"He did kill Aoi" Jiraiya shook his head "But that is all assumptions as well, there is no way Naruto could have learned to use Kyuubi's chakra"

Sarutobi sighed, what his student was saying was true.

All the evidence that points to Naruto didn't make sense. One has to throw away the logic in the story to pin the blame on Naruto.

"Regardless Konoha has suffered for it...Naruto will tell us in his trail or he will suffer" Jiraiya nodded while inwardly he was sad.

He failed his godson and his parents "Sensei regardless about the rumours circulating Naruto...how is he"

Sarutobi took a puff of his smoke "Let's just say he is nothing like his parents" Jiraiya sighed what will Kushina and Minato say if they saw him now.