Majesty !

Welcome back to the chapter 59 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Inside Konoha

Shikamaru and Pakkun landed as they just got out of the forest and suddenly turned around because they heard a roar "What the hell is that" Shikamaru said while he held Sasuke and Sakura with Pakkun as he heard a roar that sounded like a beast.

"I don't know but we must keep alert for enemies" Pakkun instructed making

Sasuke grunted in the Nara's grasp and muttered "Naruto!" anger welled up inside him because Naruto punched him and to what the Uchiha thought was taking his glory.

Konoha forest

Shukaku watched Naruto who with great difficulty got out of his predicament and then got to his feet.

When the chakra disappeared Naruto had his head down and then raised it up to look at the monster.

His eyes glowed blue like he was possessed. With great speed the Uzumaki vanished.

Shukaku just raised his arm when Naruto reappeared in front of him and then swung his left hand.

His left punch connected with Shukaku's left palm which suddenly creating a huge shockwave destroying Naruto's left hand and push him back. The Uzumaki screamed in the process.

When the dust disappeared Naruto got up his left hand now fell limp as it was bloodied.

Without uttering any words Shukaku suddenly launched a huge wave of sand at Naruto which wheeled at him. Naruto screamed and summoned his chakra and created his Teikoku and together they clashed which shook the ground.

Temari and Gaara's body flew back a bit due to the gust that was created when the two techniques clashed.

The two techniques cancelled each other out and as the dust grew Naruto came soaring out of it and sailed towards Shukaku with a war cry clenching hit right arm.

"You don't learn" Shukaku then summoned a force of energy which looked like gravity and used its body and directed it to the boy.

When Naruto swung his right fist and came in contact with Shukaku the whole area exploded with blue chakra. This destroyed many trees and shook the ground with tremendous force.

When everything ended and only smoke was all that was left. Naruto suddenly came out his eyes all white showing that he lost unconsciousness and fell to the floor both his arms were damaged beyond repair.

Shukaku's sand humanoid form was all that was left but something was different. His whole hand wasn't sand anymore it was that of a human. Observing it Shukaku spoke "To think he managed to push me this far"

The one tailed looked at Naruto who was down for the count and then summoned sand "I cannot let you live" suddenly before he could finish Naruto off someone came and took the blond at a magnificent speed.

Turning around the Biju saw a red haired woman holding Naruto.

"Who are you?" Kisara looked at Naruto's unconscious form analysing him with a serious look as his arms were almost destroyed "you have fought well" she then looked at Shukaku. Looking at him particularly his hand she smirked "to think he managed to make you visible Shukaku" the sand body flurried as his eyes narrowed "I ask you again who are you" sand moved towards Kisara who put Naruto down and smirked.