New Friend

Welcome back to the chapter 30 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

While Naruto was unconscious the Jounins were in a middle of conversation about the man lying before them.

"It's quite odd that the Anbu headquarters was burned down right before Naruto's trial" Asuma questioned while he took a smoke.

Kakashi nodded "Your right but why did Rat attack Naruto" Yugao shook her head at her senpai "There was an on-going concern that Rat hated Naruto in the past." Kakashi nodded at her as he was an Anbu before he became a teacher "So maybe Rat took this opportunity to strike" Asuma was looking at Kurenai who was making Naruto feel comfortable in his bed.

"Damn.....so that's how it is" Asuma eyes narrowed at Naruto and then softened when he looked Kurenai who had a faraway look in her eyes.

It would seem he now has competition.

"Thank youthfulness he is alive" Kakashi nodded while Yugao sweat dropped at the spandex wearing taijutsu master.

Naruto grunted in his bed as he shifted around alerting everyone.

"Naruto/Kun" both Yugao and Kurenai went to make him comfortable.

Kakashi sighed as he looked at his student who has now woken up.

Outside the window Jiraiya stood there unknowingly from everyone inside as he watched on with a concentrated expression.

"It would seem Naruto is awake" Jiraiya was about to leave but then he felt eerie crimson eyes flash inside his head.

It felt like that the thing he felt was right next to him.

"What intent" Jiraiya sweated as he quickly turned to his left.

But no one was there.

Jiraiya using this opportunity quickly shunshined to see his Sensei

However if he looked hard enough he would have known that right on top of him since Naruto's room was on the top floor.

Kisara was sitting on the edge of the roof.

She smirked "Your awake Naruto-Kun" her eyes had a glint in them while she looked at the hokage tower before her.

"What will happen tomorrow I wonder...?"

She looked down again and smirked a cruel smirk when she saw the concerned faces of Yugao and Kurenai.

Kisara from nowhere giggled cheerfully "Ehehehe...Naru-Kun you became famous with the ladies haven't you"

She then looked towards the sun that shone as the mist ended signifying it was 5.00pm.

She smiled at the beautiful scene before her and disappeared.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Naruto you okay" The blond nodded at Kiba's teacher who in his eyes looked concerned.

This confused Naruto but then he shrugged it off as he looked at the time, his eyes then went wide.

"Don't worry Naruto-Kun your trial will be held tomorrow" Yugao reassured making the boy sigh in relief.

Kakashi got up from his seat as he walked next to his student "Naruto...what happened out there" Naruto turned to look at his so called teacher and gave him a glare "You....you want to know what happened! An Anbu tried to put me 6 feet under"