Battle

Welcome back to the chapter 57 of "Selfless".

Jesus Christ why so many people message me, asking whether I'm a girl or boy. So I decided I will answer it once and for all. I'M A GIRL.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sasuke looked defeated as he huffed. He gritted his teeth his opponent was a monster after dealing with Temari he fought Gaara who transformed into a hybrid (almost becoming Shukaku) and since then it was a whole different ball game for the Uchiha as he fought with everything he had and still felt on the losing end.

Only the Chidori was effective so using this Sasuke managed to clash with Gaara who responded with his demonic arm in the end although Sasuke managed to injure Gaara the red haired manage to heal fast. Being stubborn Sasuke done it again this time the Uchiha crashed into a tree and fell on a branch. He tried to get up but his curse seal reacted as it spread around on his body

"Come on Sasuke Uchiha! Make me feel alive!" Gaara yelled as he was heading right for Sasuke.

With the extreme pain, Sasuke could barely move let alone dodge as Gaara rushed right for him with bloodlust his eyes. Suddenly Gaara raised his arms to cover his face and body as shuriken and kunai got to him.

Shikamaru, Sakura and Pakkun joined the battle as both Genins were shocked to the core on what they were seeing.

"Sa..Sakura what is that" the Nara on a separate branch asked the Haruno who tended Sasuke's injuries checking if he was okay.

"More rats have arrived! Maybe you can help me further my existence!" Gaara said smirking crazily.

Getting ahead of himself Gaara jumped at the two Genins as Shikamaru screamed at Sakura because Gaara went past him. Sakura got up shakily and then threw Kunais containing explosive tags. Gaara managed to parry it as the explosion made no effect on his rampage. Getting out a single Kunai Sakura became brave "I will protect you Sasuke-Kun"

"Ahahahaha die you pathetic little girl" Gaara roared as he whirled around and unleashed his arm of sand which caught Sakura completely off guard as she was thrown back and pinned against a tree losing consciousness in the process.

Standing on a nearby branch Gaara formed another hand as the other held Sakura in place. Looking at Shikamaru he smirked manically. "Come ant can you make me feel alive" Shikamaru just froze as he never faced a monster like this nor ever seen one before. Gaara then rushed towards Shikamaru who looked ready as out of nowhere Sasuke popped up with another Chidori and struck the Suna jinchuriki making Gaara be pushed back.

This Chidori was Sasuke's last as he used it three times ignoring Kakashi's orders. As his teacher instructed him to only use it twice, getting on his knees the Uchiha couldn't move

"Uchiha Sasuke is that all you got truly your nothing special" Gaara came upon Sasuke who was surprised

"Now die you trash!" Gaara yelled with a manic expression he jumped at Sasuke now going to end his pathetic life.

Suddenly Gaara was kicked right on his face making him fall on a tree nearby. Standing in front of Sasuke was Uzumaki Naruto.

"Na..Naruto" Sasuke got up using the tree to help him. The Uzumaki ignored him and looked at Gaara "so Kisara wasn't here"

Temari arrived as well as she watched in a nearby tree and looked at Gaara in shock "damn it Gaara transformed"

"UZUMAKI NARUTO! I want you to be the one to help me prove my existence!" Gaara laughed as he screamed unleashing his killer intent making Shikamaru, Pakkun, Sasuke and Temari scared. Suddenly Gaara transformed again as he emerged with all but his legs covered completely in sand looking more and more like a monster.