Grown In bad Way

Welcome back to the chapter 48 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hokage Tower

Sarutobi Hiruzen sighed as he dismissed Kakashi a while ago. He was now finishing up writing a document.

"Hopefully with this order it can deal with the on-going problems of team 7"

He then rolled up the scroll and closed it inside his cupboard "I will deal with it after the Chunnin exams"

The Third Hokage then turned his chair to look at his village. It was so vibrant it made him smile.

As he was engrossed in the view he frowned as he mind went on Naruto.

Trouble was always brewing around the boy. He simply couldn't blame him as the village couldn't accept the boy was a great Shinobi. Kakashi was an example he was so absorbed in fulfilling Obito's legacy that he refused anything else.

"It will be nerve wrecking if he founds out Naruto is his Sensei's son"

Going back to Naruto apart of him being a delinquent in which were he thought was his and the village's fault. The boy was a prodigy. Right now Konoha hail title prodigies to everyone who become the rookie of the year. If so then Naruto is a prodigy by default.

"The last people who were hailed as prodigies were his parents and Orochimaru" Sarutobi had downcast expression. He mentally prayed Naruto won't be like his student.

The image of Naruto doing the technique came to his mind "Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō" muttered the old man

"How will your rising affect this village...Naruto"

0°0°0°0°0°0

It was getting as it now was 8 o'clock. Naruto was in a basketball court which was behind his apartment as he played he remembered playing with Ryoma from time to time.

He just saw the guy with another beautiful as they were going to the emerald leaf "that guy is always with another woman every time I see him"

Naruto dribbled a bit and then he shot a three pointer from a very long range.

Feeling proud of himself he heard someone clap behind him. He turned around to see Kisara who smiled.

"Congratulations on getting to the finals" Naruto went to pick up the ball as he walked towards her "I read your note. Really a note" Kisara giggled "sorry Naruto-Kun but I was gone"

She and Naruto walked to their apartment "you locked the closet and left me starving"

"Sorry but I don't want you to eat that packed stuff." Kisara lectured making Naruto sigh "Its ramen and it's been with me since day one"

Kisara sighed as they now entered their home and were in the Kitchen "I heard what happened at the hospital Naruto" Naruto opened the fridge and got can of juice.

He looked glum for second "yeah. You were right about him" Kisara put her hand on his shoulder and smiled reassuringly "I just wanted to protect you Naruto" the Uzumaki smiled a bit "I know but I tried"

"I know Naruto-Kun" Naruto smiled "It was my fault. I should have listened to myself rather than giving him a chance" Kisara just nodded as Naruto then walked past her and out of the kitchen drinking his juice.