We are Not

Welcome back to the chapter 61 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's eyes went wide and then it narrowed now looking serious at her.

"Don't look at me like that Naruto-Kun" Kisara felt a twinge of pain inside her then Naruto suddenly softened making the pain go away.

"Why" he muttered a bit sad making her sad as well touching his hand she answered "I'm not going to lie to you Naruto. I just wanted to know more about you that's all"

"What's there to know for you to go behind my back instead of asking me!" Kisara winced what he said sounded a bit harsh but it was true "I did Naruto-kun remember our date and plenty times afterwards" Naruto was surprised now "and time and time again you surprised me. That's why I done this"

"Name one thing that made you do this" Naruto was on the defensive now making his wife sigh "there are a lot of things but these things won't get to you so I will say one thing " Naruto's eyes narrowed at her now and responded "and that is"

Kisara smiled sadly "do you have a sibling" Naruto's eyes went wide now greatly surprised she asked this."

Naruto became downcast as his hair covered his face which created tension in the room.

"Do you" Kisara spoke softly knowing that she hurt him but she had no choice.

"I..." Kisara leaned a bit closer "Naruto-Kun" Naruto raised his head to face her now showing his conflicted expression.

"Does this affect our relationship" Kisara blinked "Naruto I..." but the Uzumaki interrupted "because I don't think it does Kisara!" now his voice was hard surprising her.

She then sighed "then we have nothing to discuss" Kisara now serious looked at Naruto who looked stunned but then his face hardened "why are you prying on me when I never done the same to you" Kisara became a bit surprised she never knew that this conversation was getting this far. She needed to end it and fast. She was about to say something when Naruto carried on now smiling a sad smile "alright what do you want to know"

"What" Kisara was shocked and now felt something heavy fall upon her when he said that. She now knew that she crossed the line with him and felt his trust in her fading. Something she dearly felt she could not lose.

"Naruto" the Kyuubi uttered while Naruto nodded "you said you asked me before. Now you can. I will answer you fully"

"Naruto it's alright I don't want know" Kisara tried to diffuse the ticking time bomb she knew was going to explode.

"No Kisara it's not alright I was lying to you and it was wrong" Naruto spoke sternly Kisara squeezed his hand softly shaking her head indicating that she didn't want to know now because information like that wasn't worth losing his trust.

"I'll tell you Kisara. I had nothing when I was child, I don't even know who raised me when I was a baby. I just wandered the streets always feeling that I will die the next day" Naruto spoke softly as Kisara trembled not wanting him to carry on.

"With no money nor a place to live and since nobody allowed to me to live I decided to take matters in my own hands." Naruto took a deep breath and then carried on "the answer was getting a life and do things where in the eyes of others was wrong. The solution was Ryoma" Kisara's eyes went wide she knew what their connection was but it still surprised her because he really was going to tell her.