Forest of Death

Welcome back to the chapter 42 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

24 hours later within the Forest of death

Deep within the forest was a cave inside the cave. Sakura's head jerked up as she struggled to stay awake and watch for enemies and look after Sasuke.

"How did this happen" Sakura muttered as she looked at the unconscious form of Uchiha Sasuke.

"That freak bit him" she then caressed her crush's hair having a downcast expression and sighed.

Sasuke didn't even stand a chance against that woman, as without Naruto Sakura was afraid what will happen to her team.

"Where are you Naruto"

From afar three individuals came down watching Sakura and Sasuke.

They smirked.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Within a clearing two opponents stood facing against each other as it looked like a battle ensued.

"Damn it" Naruto was huffing as he watched his opponent whose hands glowed eerie blue.

Naruto's opponent's glasses glowed due to the suns reflection smirking a cruel smrik "you managed to dodge me so far Naruto-Kun but you are about to tire" Kabuto spoke.

"What's with those hands" Naruto was confused. His instinct told him to dodge those chakra hands of his.

Kabuto smirked "you're wondering why my hands are glowing." He then moved his hand to show Naruto "these are called chakra scalpel it's a medical technique which forms chakra into a small, sharp blades, it will cut not just the outside of your body but also the inside" Naruto's eyes went wide making Kabuto chuckle again.

"Times up Naruto-Kun I don't have time to play anymore" Kabuto now had a serious expression

He then charged at the Uzumaki who got into an attacking stance

24 hours before

The entire applicants who passed the first exam now stood in front of a huge barred gate which held to what looked like a very chilling forest.

Anko spun around with her hands wide. She looked delighted as she turned around showing her masterpiece. "Welcome all to the second stage of the Chunin Exams to the Forest of Death."

The Genins all looked at the scary forest as forest animals can be heard growling and screaming.

Kiba gulped while Ino and Sakura looked afraid. Naruto looked at the scene with deep thought but then smirked.

Sasuke glanced at the sand ninja particularly Gaara who didn't look back making the Uchiha narrow his eyes.

Anko snickered as she found the scared looking Genins before her amusing "You brats are looking at one of my favourite training grounds, The Forest of Death" she then chuckled evilly "you'll find out why it's called that soon enough."

"Heh! This doesn't look so tough" Kiba got out of his stupor and tried to man up.

Naruto smiled as he agreed with Hana's little brother "I kind of agree with Kiba. It may look frightening but if it is a training ground it might not be so bad" Kiba nodded as he smirked