I need No-one

Welcome back to the chapter 31 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

As the caravan rode towards wave a woman looked at the forest scenery with a long thought her face being covered.

She smiled.

Dear Hokage-sama

I have analysed Gato's finances and decided that since he was in charge of helping your economy. I decided that since it was to your village that protected the bridge builder I will take over and help your economy free charge."

The council gasped. Free of charge! Gato always had something up his sleeves like asking Konoha's help in various tasks he wanted done. It tired Konoha to no end.

Free of charge is a miracle.

Thank you Konoha. You are a godsend The council smirked taking the praise arrogantly However it has come to my attention that the bridge was named after one of your Shinobies Uzumaki Naruto The civilains scowled while Tazuna and Tsume smirked So I ventured around wave and found out he was loved and above all else cherished by the people. So in an act of good faith the company now will be named Whirlpool Inc in the name of Uzumaki Naruto" Sarutobi and Jiraiya's eyes went wide while the council were flabbergasted. Konoha listen well until Naruto says otherwise your village will be financed heavily and beneficially as long as he is a Shinobi of your village. If not then it will be ignored.

Thank you Konoha and farewell

Tsunami

Owner of Whirpool inc

Silence ensued as everyone was too shocked to say anything.

Tazuna smirked and just bowed to bid his farewells and left "Naruto...Thank you and good luck"

When the bridge builder left the whole room roared.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Yugao!" The Anbu commander quickly came to her hokage's aid and bowed "You are to keep Naruto in his room until I come is that clear" she nodded slightly shaken at his serious gaze.

The Anbu shunshined when the civilians actually Hiko and Sakuya screamed "HOKAGE-SAMA THAT CANT BE RIGHT" Sarutobi had enough as he leaked killer intent at the two shutting them right up.

Silence ensued when Hiashi had something to say "Uzumaki Naruto his presence brought something better than Gato did" Tsume nodded smiling.

However Danzo question got everyone's attention "The letter did state as long Naruto is a shinobi which means he now became our anchor" The civilians roared in anger not liking this but quieted down when Sarutobi looked at them.

"Surely Naruto cannot handle the pressure of this situation" Said Inochi with Chouza agreeing "Does the boy have a guardian to take his place"

Silence ensued while Jiraiya gritted his teeth.

Koharu quickly thought of something "No he does not however he is an orphan...." The civilains eyes went wide when they smirked.

Sarutobi brought another Anbu "Leopard bring me a guardianship form" The Anbu nodded as in the council Shikaku and Tsume's eyes narrowed.