Gaining Information

Welcome back to the chapter 89 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kurenai and Anko's apartment

Naruto stood next to Kurenai and Anko as they entered the apartment. The Uzumaki felt seriously shy but didn't show it to them.

"Alright Naruto make yourself comfortable" Kurenai smiled as Naruto took of his sandals and walked with Anko to the living room. Kurenai went upstairs to do something.

Naruto once he entered the living room he found that their apartment looked like his but more spacious. "Maybe because it is an apartment for two"

While Anko lazily sat on the couch Naruto tried to be civilised since this was not his apartment. The blond Uzumaki sat on the chair and put his hand on the table quietly.

Anko while she was on the couch looked at Naruto who was stiff as a board.

"Relax Naruto" she smiled making Naruto sigh.

Anko got up and stretched showing her figure.

Naruto just closed his eyes and groaned "why am I here again"

"I go get changed, watch some TV or something alright" she winked at the blond and left. Naruto swore he saw her sway her hips as she walked away.

He sighed he was in the living room alone now.

He heard footsteps upstairs which made him nervous "Relax Naruto. You're here to train and get information. Kurenai and Anko were nice enough to help you. Do not ruin this"

Suddenly footsteps were heard on the stairways and Naruto knew it was them and prepared himself.

"Remember Naruto they are here to help you"

When the Uzumaki turned around his eyes went wide.

Kurenai came in wearing a buttoned burgundy blouse with black Jodhpurs pants. Her buttoned blouse had its top three missing which showed a bit of her cleavage. Overall she looked great in Naruto's opinion the blouse matched her eyes.

Anko just wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans. It was basic but was enough to make the blond almost blush as it showed her figure.

"So Naruto how do we look" Anko swayed her hips a bit trying to get his reaction. She got a reaction alright.

Kurenai looked expectantly at him wanting an answer as well.

Naruto was too absorbed and gave them the answer he least expected.

"Peaches" when he said that silence ensued. Kurenai and Anko just became expressionless.

Only the people outside can be heard as Naruto blinked a bit confused and looked at the two.

He noticed their expression and came to a conclusion. His eyes went wide and he groaned "just kill me now" the Uzumaki put his head down as used his right hand to hide his face.

He just embarrassed himself big time.

Anko and Kurenai both blinked. They could not believe what they just heard.

The two looked at one another and then looked at Naruto who was embarrassed and laughed.

Anko laughed uncontrollably while Kurenai giggled.