Inner Turmoil!

Welcome back to the chapter 65 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kurenai walked through the village as she supposed to meet Hinata when she saw Asuma

"Kurenai" Asuma smiled pocketing his lighter "how are you Asuma" the man smiled "I'm coping" Kurenai smiled and the two then walked together.

Asuma walked with Kurenai and looked at her as she had a worried expression.

"Kurenai what's wrong" Asuma asked as he smiled "It's nothing for you to worry about Asuma. How's your family holding up with Hokage-Sama's death?"

Asuma nodded smiling sadly "Konohamaru is stricken as he locked himself in his room. My uncle and my Aunt are really sad but are holding up" Kurenai smiled and walked closer to him "what about you Asuma" the Yuhi touched his shoulder getting him by surprise a bit.

"I'm alright Kurenai" Asuma felt like getting closer to her and wanted this to be longer "what about you Kurenai." She smiled "nothing it's just Hinata that's all" Asuma nodded "is she better" Kurenai nodded "yeah she is recovering well, her and Neji reconnected but"

"But" Asuma asked "but she getting a lot of stick at home, hopefully she will be alright" Asuma nodded "she was strong in the exams shows she is getting there" Kurenai nodded and smiled "yes it was all thanks to Naruto" Asuma froze "Naruto" he muttered making Kurenai nod "yes he inspired her and I think it was very good for her"

"So..." Asuma was interrupted by Kurenai as she saw Kakashi.

"Kakashi!" Kurenai spoke.

Said ninja blinked as he looked up from his orange book "Asuma, Kurenai." Kakashi greeted the two ninja with an eye smile.

Kurenai scowled a bit when she saw that porn "what are you doing here Kakashi" Kakashi nodded "I'm waiting for Sasuke"

In the dango stand next them were two figures, both were wearing straw hats and black cloaks with red clouds, one of them flinched at the mention of Sasuke, which was noticed by the three Jounin.

"So you too are together often" Asuma blushed a little while Kurenai sighed

"Kakashi" Sasuke came "what do you want I'm busy" Kurenai rolled her eyes at the boy's attitude. Ever since Naruto beat Gaara, Sasuke changed and Naruto couldn't be found which made his attitude worse as he thought Naruto was getting special treatment.

Kakashi sighed and nodded at his colleagues who shunshined "Sasuke I want you to meet me at Team 7 training ground later I will give some training alright" the boy nodded and then left. Kakashi then Shunshined.

Leaving the young Uchiha alone as he thought something was up.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Jiraiya!" Naruto smiled brightly. Boy was he happy to see the man here.

"Yo Gaki!" Naruto frowned and Jiraiya corrected "I mean Naruto"

He saw Naruto brighten up and smirked "you happy to see me Naruto" the boy sighed "I'm happy to see anybody and since that was you it's you"

"So why are you here Jiraiya" the man sighed "kid you're my apprentice" Naruto raised his eyebrow "is that so" the man nodded "Naruto I told you if you need help I'm here" Naruto nodded "but I need your help" Jiraiya now asked.