Slap!

Welcome back to the chapter 92 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Flashback – while Kurenai was with everyone at the training ground.

Hokage office

Naruto stood in front of Tsunade and Jiraiya who blinked.

"So you were just being preparing for the Jounin exams" The Godiame Hokage asked making Naruto nod "yeah what did you think I was doing" Tsunade sighed as she leaned on her chair.

Jiraiya blinked. Seriously that was all and people were making a fuss.

"What's happened" Naruto asked Tsunade who sighed "people making a fuss over nothing Naruto. I will take care of it I promise you" Tsunade needed to see a few people who started this stupid mess.

"So Naruto you and Kurenai are not...you know acquainted" Jiraiya asked while Tsunade looked at the blond who was confused "what do you mean..." his eyes then went wide as he blushed "wha...what! You mean"

Jiraiya and Tsunade nodded amused that he blushed "yes that Naruto-kun" the Uzumaki's eyes narrowed now "we're not like that and even if we were its not their business" Tsunade and Jiraiya nodded "we agree but you know how it is Naruto" the Uzumaki gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

Tsunade and Jiraiya looked sad as they felt sorry for him. People couldn't give him a break.

"How many people know" Naruto muttered he didnt like where this was going. Not one bit.

Jiraiya nodded "luckily not a lot. I just hoped it didn't spread and become a rumour"

Tsunade looked at Naruto with sympathy "let's just say a few Genins didn't like it Naruto" the Uzumaki's eyes went wide "you mean Ino" Tsunade sighed "I don't know how it started Naruto lets just worry about how to end this" the Uzumaki nodded.

Tsunade knew who started it and it was that Yamanaka girl alright and she knew Sakura was involved as well since the woman who came to her office yesterday was her mother.

Suddenly the door was furiously opened and Haruno Sakuya came bursting in.

Jiraiya and Tsunade narrowed their eyes at the woman while Naruto just looked with a serious gaze.

"Sakuya-san I ask why you come in my office like that" Tsunade spoke looking at the woman with a stoic expression.

"Hokage-sama you cannot allow this" Sakuya said as she looked at Naruto with disgust.

"Cannot allow what Sakuya-san" Tsunade answered while Jiraiya remained silent.

"That brat being with a professional Kunoichi a Jounin no less is atrocious." Naruto's eyes narrowed he was about to answer when Tsunade answered before him.

"It's just a rumour and besides there is nothing wrong with that" Tsunade smirked when Sakuya fumed.

While Naruto and Jiraiya watched the Sannin didn't like what was happening. If this carried on that Jounin's reputation will be at stake.

He looked at Naruto and knew the boy thought of the same thing.

Sakuya snapped "why not. That brat never should have been a Chunin let alone Jounin"

Naruto's eyes narrowed "sorry lady but that's none of your business"

Sakuya's eyes narrowed "I don't speak to scum" Tsunade and Jiraiya's eyes went wide.