Act called life

Welcome back to the chapter 83 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"I won't let you get away with this Doto!" A man screamed wearing an armour and sword. He had a group of people with him.

"We will protect this land for our princess" It was Sandayuu which got everyone surprised especially Koyuki.

"Shit no!" Genma screamed while Hana gasped and Hayate had his eyes wide.

Naruto and Koyuki were shocked to the core. What they saw was a fury of weapons coming down at Sandayuu and his men who didn't stand a chance.

"Sandayuu!" Koyuki screamed as everyone gasped. The director could not believe what he was seeing.

Suddenly before the finishing blow landed on Sandayuu a demon windmill shuriken deflected it making the man fall to the floor. It was Genma who ran and hid as he threw an explosive tag at one of the train carriages which exploded.

Quickly thinking the man threw another explosive this time at where Doto was, only for the man to release the train's bindings and get away. He used a spare carriage as a decoy for the explosive tag.

Once Doto left everyone ran to Sandayuu who laid there almost dying.

Koyuki went to him "Sandayuu" the man coughed as he smiled "I....I tried princess" she nodded "I...I'm sorry for what you been through" he coughed again which made Yukie's eyes go wide.

Sandayuu closed his eyes and died. Silence ensued as Yukie got up and walked away.

Nobody needed to say anything as Naruto walked after her and before she told him stay where he was a blimp came.

The blimp came up behind her as Mizore used his retractable cable arm and grabbed the actress born princess who gasped and flew all the way to the blimp.

"Koyuki!" Naruto screamed as the woman screamed after him "NARUTO!"

Everyone saw this and ran to the blond, they were stopped as Kunai's were thrown at them which formed into ice spikes. Once everyone ran for cover and recovered Naruto was nowhere to be seen.

"Naruto!" Hana screamed while Hayate and Genma looked serious.

Inside the blimp

The blimp soared through rainbow glacier as Doto looked at it with his three snow ninjas.

"You have grown beautiful princess. Tell me do you have the hex crystal with you" Koyuki was silent but knew she could not lie to the man before her.

"Yes" she sighed making the man smile and walk towards her and take it off her neck roughly.

"Good this is the real one. I won't be fooled if it was a fake" he smiled Koyuki just looked out of hope

Doto walked to the window and pointed "Do you see that" Koyuki looked where he was pointing at

"That is the rainbow glacier. It is also our resting point and where I can finally see the secret" he smiled when Koyuki's eyes went wide all of sudden. Doto looked to where she was looking at and his eyes went wide as well.

"Doto-Sama someone is flying right at us" Nadare screamed as he was the one driving

It was Uzumaki Naruto who was flying right at them. Koyuki gasped.