She is older then him

Welcome back to the chapter 32 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Apartment of Kurenai and Anko

Kurenai sat on the living room couch in the apartment her and Anko were sharing.

Upstairs the shower was being used by Anko at the moment.

However back to Kurenai she sat in the living room quietly as the TV was turned off.

She just sat there in silence and was in deep thought.

Her mind was reeling ever since she had a conversation with her shy student about Naruto and the information Hinata had.

Flashback

Kurenai eyes were wide to what her student just told her.

She and Hinata were sitting in the park and it was getting dark.

"Some red haired lady kept going inside his house....she even has his keys to get in" Kurenai had a stoic expression however her mind went reeling at this point.

"Hinata..." the Hyuuga looked at her Sensei who looked back their eyes meeting "Your feeling for Naruto" the Hyuuga girl blushed furiously making her teacher sigh not having the will to tell her to man up.

"I hope Naruto notices" Kurenai smiled at the girl who smiled back.

Poor girl needs it since she has a lot of problems at home.

Kurenai then got up and was about to leave when Hinata looked concerned "Sensei what about the woman and Naruto"

Kurenai turned around and looked at her student "Don't worry about that I already know who you are talking about"

The Hyuuga heiress's eyes went wide "You...do" Kurenai just smiled and nodded as she then turned around "Don't worry about that okay"

Hinata then got up "But...she is older than him" with her back turned from her student Kurenai's eyes narrowed "Hinata ...Naruto is 17 so that woman's probably not that much older than him.

Hinata turned sad.

Her Sensei was right she was 13 almost 14 so she is around 3 years younger than Naruto.

Naruto can date whoever he wants but will he ever date her or even like her.

The Hyuuga girl felt her teacher grab her shoulders making her flinch "Hinata...don't worry just train and become stronger okay" Kurenai's face got closer to her students.

"Okay Sensei I will" Hinata nodded now fire in her eyes as then she and her Sensei started to go home both thinking about different things.

"Yagashi Kira what were you doing at Naruto-Kuns house" Kurenai's eyes narrowed as she now needed to do some investigations of her own.

"I'm going to find out more about you Naruto-Kun and I'm not going to give up" Hinata now was determined as she ran home

End of flashback

Kurenai leaned back as the memories processed in her mind.

What was Kira doing inside Naruto's apartment in fact she thought Kira was with Kakashi not Naruto.

She needed to see Kakashi straightaway.

Behind her Anko came downstairs with a towel looking at Kurenai "Kurenai...I'm finished you know I have been calling you for ages"