She's Here

Welcome back to the chapter 43 of "Selfless".

This chapter will be the longest so far. Hope you all enjoy it :)

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Outside of the Forest of Death Mitarashi Anko was happily munching on her dango. She then looked at the sky as it was showing that morning was about to come "The first day is almost over"

Suddenly there was a sudden puff of smoke and one of the Chunin proctors appeared in front of her, "Anko-san! We need you right away!"

Anko stared at the Chunin with a stoic expression as she picked her tooth "What is it?"

"We found three bodies and we need you to check as there is something wrong with them."

Anko nodded and followed the Chunin. When she got to the bodies what she saw shocked her as it looked familiar.

"They seem to be from Kusagakure" the Chunin shook his head. "As you can see they have no faces.

Anko gritted her teeth "Damn it....Orochimaru! But why now and why where?"

"Show me the pictures of these three?" Anko demanded. When she got to see the photo she saw the woman who had grabbed Anko's kunai.

"Damn it! I should have known" Anko recollected back when that lady gave her Kunai

Anko pointed at the Chuunins" I need you to report to the Hokage Now!"

Anko did not wait for a reply as she ran towards the gate heading into the Forest of Death to confront her old sensei.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto shrugged off the hit as he got up to look at where he was and heard rustling from the bushes. Suddenly at a fast speed two figures rushed at him mad tossed Kunais and Shurikens at him.

Naruto's eyes narrowed as he then brought out a Kunai and parried the weapons and jumped back.

The two assailants landed in front of Naruto as he watched the two with narrowed eyes.

"You two are" Naruto knew who those two were.

"That's right Naruto-Kun" Naruto's eyes went wide as he sensed Kabuto walk behind him.

"Damn it...I didn't sense him"

Kabuto was smiling at him he then looked at his two teammates "Misumi, Yoroi you both can go on ahead" the two ninjas nodded and then shunshined leaving Naruto and Kabuto alone.

Kabuto then turned to look at Naruto and smiled "Now Naruto-Kun sorry about my team lets...."

A Kunai flew at him making Kabuto dodge it and look at Naruto surprised "he...hey Naruto what's the deal"

Naruto had a serious expression "sorry Kabuto....I need that scroll so give it here" however inwardly his mind was in turmoil "I didn't sense him...there is something off about him"

Kabuto started to wave his hands at him "hey Naruto come on man we are friends. I don't..." Naruto interjected "stop with the charade" Naruto carried with a serious expression "who are you really...you are not a Genin"

Kabuto became silent "I don't know who you are but I don't trust you"

When Naruto said that he then felt killer intent as it came from the glasses wearing shinobi