Training with Genjutsu Mistress

Welcome back to the chapter 8 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At the Hokage's office

Sarutobi can be seen talking to someone it was a person who was wearing a black bandana.

It was Morino Ibiki the head Interrogator.

"Ibiki-Kun tell me your verdict" Said Sarutobi to his specialist regarding about Naruto.

Ibiki was watching the entire conversation as he was hidden from Naruto.

"Hokage-Sama....He was telling the truth" Sarutobi sighed as he felt relieved but Ibiki carried On "But I don't believe him" Sarutobi narrowed his eyes at Ibiki and asked for his reason.

"It's just sir that the way he lived his life. I would expect he would know how to lie sir" Sarutobi nodded accepting the man's answer as it made sense.

Naruto's life was an enigma thanks to those blasted council. A problem he promised he will end soon and also find out more about him.

"Your dismissed Ibiki" Ibiki nodded and then Shunshined.

Leaving the old Hokage alone as he looked at his window having the whole village its view he was left to his thoughts.

Minato, Kushina I will do all I can for your son. This time I wont fail

0°0°0°0°0°0

The song rang throughout Naruto's headphones while he ran laps as the morning sun was rising, Naruto ran towards his apartment complex to change back from his usual attire as he was now wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt with grey trousers wearing black trainers.

From his apartment a crimson haired figure can be seen looking at Naruto.

"Naruto" muttered Kisara softly leaning on the window.

What has been said and done last night was on her mind for some reason. She even refused to talk to Naruto while they slept as she gave him the cold shoulder much to his confusion.

Footsteps can be heard as Kisara quickly went back to bed and turned around. Naruto came in the room as he looked at Kisara who he thought was a sleep. So he quietly took his clothes and left.

When the door was shut Kisara can be seen with a grim expression.

Voices rang through inside her head....

"Naruto...if you want to ever meet up or do something don't hesitate to call me ok I will be there for you"

"Thanks Kurenai-Sensei that means a lot.

"Kurenai ...." Muttered Kisara as she then smiled "all is fair in love and war" as then suddenly her chest started to glow red.

Her bonding mark with Naruto glowed furiously like it agreed with her.

She wasn't going to lose Naruto without a fight....

A fight she intended to win.....

0°0°0°0°0°0

It was another D ranked meeting but this time Kakashi made the team work through multiple mission as he quoted " We team need to have some teamwork" while he read his orange book giggling away as team 7 were now tending some dogs