Gennin Test

Welcome back to the chapter 4 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

End of flashback back original timeline

And here she is now living with him while she hid from the villagers.

"Well not anymore since the old man approves of her" sighed Naruto as he walked towards the training ground the old man Hokage told him to go.

It was time to meet his team and boy was he in for a surprise.

When he got there he saw a pink haired girl with a ridiculously large forehead, she looked at him as he looked right back.

Silence loomed as the wind bellowed furiously. The both pointed at each other screaming

BAKA/SAKURA

Birds flew off as they ran from the area.

2 hours later in the Team 7 training ground

The new team 7 gathered around while the Genins sat on the grass with their new teacher standing up as he snapped his orange book closed and putted in his back pocket. He looked at his new to be students as he sighed.

"Now that we are all here we can get this underway" Said Kakashi who looked at Naruto accusingly when he said that making the boy twitch

"You're the one that's 2 hours late" Thought Naruto who was nursing his head looking at Sakura who was nursing her fists.

"Man that woman hits like a gorilla as much as she screeches like a banshee" Sighed Naruto who looked at Sasuke.

Sasuke looked stoic as always making Naruto cry comically "Why do I have to be in this team....I might as well go to the academy"

Kakashi looked at Naruto intently remembering what the Hokage told him

Flashback

"Kakashi watch out for Naruto he is a handful" Said Sarutobi to his Shinobi who nodded

"Hai Hokage-Sama I know he was the one who defeated Mizuki" Making the old Hokage nod as he puffed his smoke.

"Yes he defeated Mizuki with a Kinjutsu he learned in two hours...it's rather unbelievable but since its Naruto I'm not too surprised"

Kakashi nodded as he looked at the boy's file as he asked his leader a question

"What happened to Mizuki" making the Hokage sigh

"Well his body is nowhere to be found as it is like he disappeared into thin air" Kakashi shook his head reading the boys ludicrous file

"What Hokage-sama you say something" said Kakashi to Sarutobi who sighed in frustration

"Just leave you are dismissed"

End of flashback

"Okay let's see how about we get through introductions." Kakashi said as he looked at Sakura. "You pinky your first."

The nickname made Sakura anger, thinking he was making her look bad in front of her Sasuke-Kun. "What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"Alright I'll go first." Kakashi said with a sigh. "My name is Kakashi Hatake, my dislikes are I don't feel like talking about, I like many things, and I haven't really thought of my future."