Into the waves-Part 6

Welcome back to the chapter 22 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Within the concentration camp

While the alarm was echoing the group all separated with Naruto he made his clones spread out and cause ruckus as well while he started to look for a way to go underground.

He ran towards one of the houses where a samurai guard laid in wait for him.

"I won't let you" the Samurai tried to unsheathe his blade but Naruto flipped upwards and then done a downwards drop kick to the man's head making him fall to the ground.

Naruto ran as fast as he can and kicked open one of the houses and rushed inside he suddenly heard screams.

Inside Naruto saw mothers and children all huddled together in fear looking at him scared on what he was wearing. Their clothes all looked worn out like they haven't changed for days

"Anyone knows a way underground" the people didn't respond too scared at the moment.

Naruto adrenaline running in his veins quickly got angry as he screamed "ANYONE KNOW A WAY UNDERGROUND" this scared the mothers and children.

"Leave us alone" one woman responded clearly looked scared

Naruto sighed under his mask "Me and my group are here to save you" they all gasped "Why are you saving us and why now" the clearly didn't believe him.

Naruto took a deep breath taking a leap of courage he took of his mask making the mother and children gasp again.

"This is not a lie" Naruto smiled brightly "Hurry! Please tell me before it is too late" an old lady came out of the group.

"I can bring you young man" the old lady wore a simple long cream colour kimono, closed by an obi, a black jacket, and a sash over it. The old lady's eyes were squinted, barely opening her eyes at any point in time; she also has long shiny red hair.

The group gasped as they try to tell her not to go with him.

"Old lady I don't have time to take you for a walk..." Naruto was interrupted by the old lady "I'm not as frail as I look and besides young man I can not only take you underground but also can help you free the prisoners"

Naruto sighed "Alright old lady lets go" the old lady smiled "My name is Tetsuko young man what's yours" Naruto nodded "Naruto.....Uzumaki Naruto" the old lady's eyes went wide in shock showing her purple coloured eyes.

Suddenly there was an explosion shaking the ground they stood on.

Naruto put on his mask as he suddenly screamed "EVERYONE LISTEN UP! GO AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN YOU HEAR!" everyone nodded picking up their younger kids as they followed Naruto outside.

While they were running the group saw a couple of Mist Jounins who had their backs turned, Naruto quickly enacted his technique "Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave" Naruto shot out a powerful gust of wind from his mouth at the group of Jounins who turned around a little too late thus they all been blown away screaming in the process. Tetsuko looked impressed as she was smirking

Naruto then saw a huge hole that led to the forest on his right "THIS WAY HURRY" the group nodded when Naruto made another clone telling his clone to lead the people out.