Why Not ?

Welcome back to the chapter 74 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"I...need...to get to them...I must hurry" Naruto's vision was blurry as he walked into a forest which took a while.

He slowly saw light and walked towards it. He was in another beautiful field this time it was full of flowers white lilies in fact, combining it with the green grass and the wind it was truly a beautiful place.

Naruto stopped and huffed as he tried to regain his breath, not noticing a red head next to him.

"I'm glad you are here Naruto-Kun" the beautiful voice spoke getting Naruto's attention.

Regaining his vision Naruto was surprised "Kis...Kisara" the woman nodded as she had her back turned towards him.

"Isn't this a beautiful place" Kisara eyed the serene place "it's almost soothing" she smiled.

Naruto now regaining his composure and energy looked as well "yes it is"

Naruto was about to ask why she was here when she carried on "life..." she looked at the sky with an empty look "I lived many millennia's I seen the birth of the ninjas and I will see the end of it as well"

Naruto was confused to what she was saying.

"I have experienced many things. Love, hate, lust, greed...I seen it all" she had her back turned "but there is something I never laid my eyes on before, do you know Naruto."

Naruto didn't answer as he looked solemn

"This component, this emotion or soul is something I saw in you that was not a deception but real truth."

Naruto watched Kisara raise her hands wide embracing the wind "it was innocence Naruto-kun"

Naruto's eyes went wide "Innocence" Kisara nodded "yes. True innocence something that you have that I now determined. Something that nobody in this world truly had, something they lost when they were born. You still kept yours no matter how hard your life truly was and how easy it was to just lose it all by getting back at them. You kept it Naruto-kun that was what attracted me to you"

"I don't have that Kisara." Naruto frowned and turned away from her.

Quickly turning around she smiled "you do Naruto-kun. You don't know it but everyone feels it that's why people are attracted to you. They want to be within your light."

"Kisara..." the woman smiled "even I bathed in your light. It was truly wondrous."

She turned away from him again "But I can't any longer"

Naruto's eyes went wide "what!"

"Naruto...I want you. But I can't have you it's too late for that." Naruto couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Kisara what are you saying" Naruto was dumbfounded

She frowned "I'm saying that it's over for us Naruto"

Naruto's eyes went wide as he shook "Wh...what"

"It was fun Naruto" Kisara smiled and with impossible speed she disappeared from Naruto's eyes.

He then felt her hug him as she whispered in his ears "thank you for accepting me Naruto-kun" Naruto just froze pushing him back a bit she smiled.

"You have earned this" suddenly Kisara smirked murderously her eyes glowed dangerously and then Naruto felt something stab him on his stomach.

"Ha..uh" Naruto gasped as he slowly looked down, he saw Kisara plunge her hand in him.

"Kis...kisara" Kisara had her hair covering her expression as suddenly Naruto glowed red and he screamed in pain as he never felt pain this bad in his existence.

The area exploded with red chakra which soared to the sky making everyone sense it.

Temari and Kankuro who held Kiba's unconscious form looked at the red energy at the sky "what is that" the paint man said while Temari looked worried "Naruto-kun"

Gaara held an unconscious bloody Lee with him as he also looked as well. He held his composure as inside his head Shukaku was chuckling.

At Kumogakure two individuals felt their Biju's alert as they muttered two words unknown to their tenants "it's her"

At Kirigakure shores a small blond haired individual wearing Ninja gear as he looked to be ready for a great battle heard its Biju chuckle which he found confusing.

At the same place a lazy man wearing a straw hat slept, while his Biju felt the same thing.

At the outskirts of Iwagakure an old man with red paint across his face looked at the sky and frowned sadly.

Far away from him near a local town, outside the town a mountain shook which scared the local people.

Deep inside outside the outskirts of Takigakure, inside a forest countless of bugs and flies rained as that place was like a hive.

Konohagakure all watched the huge red energy which soared to the sky. People were murmuring as the Shinobies all knew what that chakra was.

"JIRAIYA!" Tsunade screamed as her teammate and the frog Sannin nodded seriously "I'm on it hime!" he then ran at great speed.

Kurenai watched with worry "Naruto-kun" while all over Konoha those that cared for Naruto watched with worry and fear for his safety.

Naruto screamed as the red youki dispersed destroying the tattoo on his chest. When it was over Kisara pulled her hand out of his stomach making the blond Uzumaki fall towards the ground with eyes white showing that he was unconscious.

Kisara turned around her right hand full of blood as she then walked off. Suddenly she felt Naruto grab her right foot.

"Kis...kisara" Naruto muttered as he felt numb. Only his strong will was keeping him conscious "wh...why"

Kisara was expressionless as she then muttered something that broke Naruto.

"Why not!"

Naruto's eyes went wide shock and felt dread as he then smiled with his bloody mouth.

"I...is that so" he then fell as his head went to hit the ground.

As his head was falling he saw Kisara walk off and utter three words in which he didn't hear. As from behind she became taller, her hair became longer and her figure changed. She transformed into her true form.

"You are worthy"

Naruto laid on the floor as on his face there was droplets of water or maybe tears.

.......................

And cut

Wait what....why kisara left ?

She left for a reason which you will know in the future. This is the beginning of a great struggle for Uzumaki Naruto.

Till the next time stay happy and safe