Selflessness

Welcome back to the chapter 75 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konohagakure – Hokage office

Today was the day Senju Tsunade had a dilemma so big she thought she was drunk and Shizune didn't wake her up. She didn't have hangover which meant that was the real thing.

Jiraiya stood before here with his arms folded. His face was serious but there was a hint of fear in them as well.

Tsunade held the reports of the injured parties those were, Akimichi Chouji, Inuzuka Kiba and Chunin: Uzumaki Naruto.

Inuzuka Kiba had a stab wound to his stomach that he had inflicted on himself. Rock Lee had many miniscule injuries to his muscles, chakra exhaustion, and a wounded shoulder from Sasuke's Chidori that mostly healed after he activated the fourth celestial gate in the battle.

Akimichi Chouji was in a near death state due to using a dangerous last resort pill from his clan. If wasn't for Naruto he would have been dead as Tsunade worked on him right away.

However the final subject Uzumaki Naruto had miniscule injuries to his muscles, chakra exhaustion and was stabbed into the stomach.

All these injuries were healed and the patients were fine and resting up. But the biggest problem laid before her.

Looking at Jiraiya in shocked, Tsunade sweated as she muttered "the Kyuubi no Kitsune is free from its seal"

Jiraiya didn't even reply he just had a solemn expression.

Tsunade went to a breaking point and slammed her table getting up on the process "Isn't the seal supposed to hold it back. Answer me Jiraiya!"

The frog Sannin nodded "yes that is correct"

Tsunade suddenly slumped back to her seat and sighed "the...then how did it get free"

"I...I don't know hime" Tsunade looked at her teammate in anger but before she said anything Jiraiya carried on.

"The seal was a legendary seal from the boy's clan. It was a seal so complex even I thought the fox won't get out. He sighed "However the seal was designed for the boy to use its chakra. Maybe the Kyuubi's chakra was too powerful."

Tsunade still wasn't pleased "That doesn't explain it"

Jiraiya sighed again "hime, Naruto is the very first host of the nine tails" Tsunade nodded "think about it. Jinchūrikies are rare in this world because of how unstable they become"

Tsunade nodded remembering the 2nd and 3rd Shinobi war

"The Jinchūriki from Suna is unstable just for carrying the first tailed Biju. Imagine carrying the nine tails" Jiraiya lectured with a serious expression.

He now looked at his teammate with a grave look "Tsunade...what do you know about the Kyuubi" The Godaime Hokage looked serious now "all I know is that the Biju are a great and powerful entities that people fear. When a Biju attacks a village you don't fight back, you just run."

Tsunade now clasped her hands together "The Kyuubi was the most mysterious of them all as nobody ever saw it attack a village before. The reason was that none were left alive to see it.

Jiraiya nodded "Yes the Kyuubi suddenly appears out of nowhere to attack areas where human malice has collected and festered. Its attack on Konoha 17 years ago was unknown"