Ever Again

Welcome back to the chapter 84 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

1 week later

Konohagakure

Tsunade stood with Jiraiya and the council as they could not believe what they just read.

Genma's team came and delivered a scroll saying that Koyuki wanted a treaty with them and a council meeting was set up right away.

Tsunade read the letter out loud to them.

Dear Hokage-sama

Thank you for accepting our plea for help, for that we of spring country formely known as snow country extend our hands to you in a treaty. We would love to share our technology with you.

The council gasped. They have a treaty with snow country unbelievable this is a great boost to their village. Danzo gripped his cane as he was also surprised.

However in exchange I want one Shinobi that goes by the name Uzumaki Naruto's hand in marriage. It is up to him to accept it whether he declines we will still be of treaty with you. But that is as long he is a Shinobi of Konoha, if that is not the case we will dismiss and cut off ties with you.

Good day

Kazahana Koyuki

Daimyo of spring/snow country

The civilians exploded not caring whether Tsunade would arrest them. Haruno Sakuya gritted her teeth in anger. That brat did it again.

Tsunade blinked as she could not believe what she heard. The council could not believe it but Jiraiya could believe it as he smiled widely.

He happily muttered "That damn blond delinquent just scored big... he scored BIG TIME!"

"Ohhhh if Minato and Kushina could see him now."

0°0°0°0°0°0

Inside the village everyone who watched the new princess Fūun film could not believe it. Naruto starred and did great. Those who were in his team couldn't believe they were filmed. Genma even sweat dropped as the conversation he had with Naruto on the set was in the film.

Hayate could not believe Naruto's sword display as he heard the blond say he was a novice. "such movement and ability with the sword cannot be wasted" the Gekko wanted to see Naruto as soon as possible.

Anko and Kurenai both watched the movie and couldn't believe it. Kurenai smiled while Anko was laughing "Tornado I tell you. Brings surprises every time"

Sakura also watched the film and couldn't believe it Naruto really was strong and he never learned from Kakashi-Sensei. She will have to work hard and catch up to both he and Sasuke-Kun.

Kakashi watched as well as he saw the student he neglected finishing his job. He frowned sadly, Naruto really became strong on his own. The way he used his sword reminded him of Kushina which made him think of his Sensei.

"I'm sorry Naruto...Sensei" he will work hard to get team 7 back together again.

Kirigakure

The hidden village of mist was rebuilding as the Yondaime Mizukage was defeated by the rebel forces.

Inside the Mizukage office was three individuals. They were Terumi Mei who sat on her seat showing that she was the Mizukage, Uzumaki Tetsuko and Tsunami who wore a business suit.