Kis..ssss..me

Welcome back to chapter 113 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sun has come and morning has arrived.

As the sun enveloped the curtains it brightened up the room. On a bed two can people can be seen sleeping. Their figures were hard to distinguish as the blanket covered them.

The figure on the right soon moved and got up. A groan can be heard as the blanket fell off him showing that it was a man. A blond man in fact. But if you saw closely he had whisker marks.

"Argh...what happened" Naruto held his head as he tried to hold back a stinging headache. Also wiping his eyes he spoke "where...where am I" Naruto looked around and noticed he was in a bedroom. Quickly the Uzumaki deduced that he was in a hotel.

He moved around a bit and felt his hand touch something soft...very soft.

The blond Jounin's eyes went wide as he felt a soft, very voluptuous figure. He instantly looked at the source and gasped.

Right there sleeping next to him was a woman. A very beautiful one that Naruto noticed.

The woman had long red wavy maroon hair, Naruto knew her hair stretched down to her waist something he didn't know the reason for. She also had fair skin with a beauty-mark under the left side of her lip.

Naruto once he analyzed her he felt cold as terror entered his stomach.

What has he done?

"What the hell did I do!" As Naruto's mind was in turmoil his head suddenly ached and he had flashes of last night.

All he could hear was loud music as it blasted his mind making him wince.

The Uzumaki could see himself in a club. The music was blazing and the lights keep changing.

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Infect me with your love and

Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me

Wanna be a victim

Ready for abduction

Naruto could see a suited man drinking while he had women close to him. Some were humping him.

"Yo Naruto isn't this fun? Just like the good old days. AHAHAHA" The man laughed as the beautiful woman holding him giggled.

Once Naruto regained his bearings he took deep his eyes went wide and he gritted his teeth in anger.

The Uzumaki recognised that voice and that laugh.

"Ryoma!" Naruto muttered in venom as looked murderous.

Looking back at the woman on his bed he suddenly blushed.

Uzumaki Naruto remembered the moaning and name-calling.

Apparently, they had done something daring last night. The Uzumaki blushed even redder as every time he tried to remember he could her praises.

"Oh god you are amazing...so amazing"

Naruto blushed and then he became angry and quickly got out of bed and then started to dress. Finishing up the Uzumaki now looked for his Jounin vest. Without it, he felt bare as he only wore a white shirt that hugged his chest. He kept looking for his vest and then realized that the woman was holding onto it. She was treating it like a teddy bear.