Attack!

Welcome back to the chapter 12 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

At a meeting room where Hiashi is located

The group slid the Japanese like door open as they saw Hiashi kneeling down with a table containing refreshments.

"Sit" Hiashi ordered as the group sat down "Now what do you want" Naruto looked at Kiba as the dog boy gulped "Well we are here for Hinata to train with us" Hinata looked to be trembling at her father's cold gaze and then he just chuckled making both Kiba and Hinata gulp while Naruto looked to be drinking his tea.

"You want to train with this disappointment, very well you may train with her" Kiba looked to be happy at Hiashi's approval however Naruto and Hinata felt a "but" coming.

"However" Naruto sighed "I would like to ask why Hinata and Not Hanabi" Hinata looked downcast

"BECAUSE SHE IS OUR FRIEND" screamed Kiba as he slammed the table alerting branch members.

Naruto was on guard as Kiba was looking Hiashi right in the eye "Boy you should know your place and keep quiet" Naruto interrupted "Hiashi-san are you going to let us or not"

Hiashi looked at Naruto as he inwardly scowled "I decided to not allow her"

"WHAT BUT YOU JUST SAID" screamed Kiba as Naruto gestured for him to be quiet

"It's alright Kiba he has the right to change his mind" Naruto got up "Let's go don't want to be here any longer" Naruto looked at Hiashi and smirked "See you later Hinata"

"So she friends with a scum like you I'm not surprised"

Naruto stopped and turned around to look at him "You don't know me so you could keep your opinions to yourself"

Kiba and Hinata's eyes went wide to the way Naruto was speaking to the Hyuuga clan head.

"Boy do you know who you are speaking to" Naruto chuckled "See I don't know you just as you don't know me so we both should keep our opinions to ourselves"

Hiashi scowled as then hanabi came in "Father you should just leave this scum and mutt before he infests the whole room"

Hiashi smirked "Hmph...A pathetic nobody like you isn't worth it"

"Hey leave Naruto alone" Kiba decided to help his new friend while Hinata looked even sadder.

Naruto smiled at Kiba

"Hmph" grunted Hiashi as Naruto and Kiba then left to go outside then Hinata got the courage to go with them.

"Naruto-Kun, Kiba-Kun" Both boys stopped however someone interrupted.

"Hinata-san you should just listen to Hiashi-Sama and leave the scum alone" Said a main branch Hyuuga who had a well groomed hair.

"Takao-san" Hinata muttered as suddenly Naruto came up to the Hyuuga

They looked at one another as the Hyuuga smirked "Hmph there is nothing you can do you trash as I'm a main branch Hyuuga" smirked Takao proudly.

Naruto smiled as suddenly he bended over "Lucky 100 yen" as he accidently pushed Takao as he fell to the ground.

The Hyuuga got up to hit Naruto "You dare" Takao attempted to punch Naruto in the face but the blond man ducked and then done a hard uppercut right on his chin.