Akatsuki Encounter!

Welcome back to the chapter 66 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Jiraiya smirked as he looked at Naruto. The two were walking on the road for hours.

"This is kid's a gold mine" Jiraiya giggled when the two were walking through Konoha eyes were on them. No eyes were on Naruto as women blushed as he walked with him. Jiraiya knew this boy will be an inspiration to his books.

"Jiraiya I was wondering, who are we searching for exactly?" Naruto asked getting Jiraiya out of his thoughts.

Jiraiya nodded. "We're looking for my teammate, Senju Tsunade."

Naruto raised his eyebrow "and" Jiraiya sighed "didn't you learn anything in class"

Naruto didn't answer making Jiraiya sigh "she's another Sannin"

"So we are finding her" Jiraiya nodded making Naruto carry on "will I get paid since this is a mission"

Jiriaya shook his head "no you are just doing a favour" suddenly the Sannin's eyes went wide as Naruto turned around to leave.

"Wa..wait Naruto" Jiraiya grabbed his former student's son by the shoulder "what are you doing"

Naruto's eyes narrowed "if I'm not getting paid then I might as well go" Jiraiya's eyes went wide "I thought you said you're going to help me"

"That's because I thought it was a mission not a freebie" Jiraiya sighed. Damn that kid it seems most of the rumours about him were true.

"Alright...alright when we get back you get a C ranked mission pay" Naruto smiled now "alright tell me about this teammate of yours"

Jiraiya sighed he knew this kid was going to be a hassle.

He then smirked "so Naruto it took you an hour to dress up" Naruto's eyes went wide and blushed.

Jiraiya's eyes went wide adding two and two together "did you..." suddenly Naruto shook his head "no! Don't say stuff like that you pervert"

Jiraiya smirked "I may be a pervert but I'm good at sensing these things you my boy got laid"

"No I didn't...it isn't like that" Jiraiya smirked and touched Naruto's shoulder "it's alright not to tell me Naruto" the Sanin smirked proudly

"You're a pervert" Naruto growled making Jiraiya laugh and wiggle his fingers "no...I'm a super pervert"

Naruto sighed "why are we going to look for your teammate" Jiraiya nodded putting aside the jokes

"We need to find her as soon as possible" Naruto nodded "so why take me with you. Sorry but I don't know you that well"

Jiraiya frowned the kid had a point that's why he wanted to get to know him better in this mission.

"Kid you're my apprentice" Naruto raised his eyebrow "why would a man like you want to train me"

"Kid I like you and you'll be great. After all those I taught became great" Naruto nodded and frowned a bit "I see. But I'm fine on my own"

Jiraiya sighed why was this kid so stubborn and not associate with anything to do with his father. Jiraiya frowned if he found out that his father wasn't the only one involved in the sealing as his mother agreed to it. He knew the kid won't take it too well.