Things Will Work Out

Welcome back to the chapter 90 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment

Naruto sighed as he got up from the table which he sat on and stretched.

"I finally managed to get my calligraphy to a good standard" he smiled as so far he was doing well on the basics in regards to his sealing.

The Uzumaki looked at the time and it was 12.00 and he smiled.

"It seems I managed to finish on time. I should meet them right now" Naruto then went to the Kitchen and prepared to go and meet Kurenai and Anko.

Team training ground

Today was a free day as there was no missions for everyone so it was used for training.

Team 10 and Team 7 which was basically Sakura now trained together. The pink haired girl was doing chakra control exercises which Shizune ordered her to do.

Ino sat with Shikamaru who was looking at his sensei who stood with Kakashi.

Chouji was eating and was watching Sakura who had difficulty trying to increase her chakra reserves.

Kakashi caught up with Asuma. "How is everything, Asuma?" the son of the Sandaime looked in deep thought.

"Ah... I don't know... I'm ok, I guess." Asuma replied, looking a little despondent.

Kakashi just blinked as he looked confused but then smiled. He knew what was up with him and knew it was something the man should deal with on his own.

Shikamaru sighed which got Ino's attention "what's wrong Shikamaru" the Nara just looked at Asuma in deep thought.

"It's nothing Ino" Shikamaru ignored the girl when Chouji came upon them. He saw Ino look a bit irritated.

Chouji blinked and looked at Shikamaru who was looking at Asuma in deep thought.

He noticed and sighed "I don't know whats wrong with Sensei" Shikamaru just nodded while Ino looked confused "wait whats wrong with Asuma-Sensei" Chouji just sighed when Shikamaru answered "I don't know Ino I hope he's alright though" Shikamaru didn't want to tell the girl anything as he already knew what was wrong with his teacher. Knowing Ino she was a girl who loved to gossip. Chouji just nodded as he also came to the same conclusion like his best friend.

Ino blinked and looked at Asuma who looked sad.

Seeing her Sensei made her wonder why he was like this.

Kurenai and Anko's apartment

Naruto, Anko and Kurenai were in the apartment as Kurenai was asking Naruto a series of questions.

The three all sat on the table as the red eyed Yuhi smiled and nodded "alright Naruto you are so far doing great" Naruto smiled "thanks I done some work at home" Kurenai nodded

"You'll do fine Naruto" Anko smiled she then brought out a small black scroll and put it on the table.

"I just received this from Ibiki. These are the restriction seals" Naruto looked at the scroll with Kurenai and nodded he went to take it.

Suddenly Anko put her hand atop of his getting Naruto's attention.

Anko looked worried which both Kurenai and Naruto noticed.